✧ Ryosuke Kominato x Reader ➂

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

S i n i s t e r

Today was one of those days when your adorable dork pink-haired boyfriend decided it was a nice night to watch horror movies which he loves and you hated. All parties involved are aware of this.

You placed a hand on each ear, a failed attempt to stop the frightening and disturbing giggle coming out from the witch in the movie you both were watching. It would surprise no one to say that you were scared, still, eyes glued on the screen and hands on the ears unmoved. You winced as the witch's hysterical laughter was heard across the whole room as she brutally sliced off the hand of the young child in the movie.

More gasps, yelps, and flinching from you were earned by no one in particular. In all those little moments, Ryosuke remained motionless next to you below the sofa, only moving when he picked popcorn from the bowl. He was actually unimpressed by the whole movie.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips as the movie credits started to roll.

Ryosuke stood up, the empty bowl in his hands as he headed to the kitchen to put it wherever the bowl should be and returned to you. Still lifeless and unmoved in your position, pale as all colors abandoned you.

"(First Name)?" Ryosuke asked softly. "Let's sleep."

You looked at him with watery eyes and he got the message instantly. The pink-haired man picked you up, getting through the bedroom door, and finally placing you on the bed as he hopped next to you.

For a long time, you finally moved, stirred, finding a comfortable position for you to be able to sleep, still shunning the hysterical laughter you were hearing in your mind.

Finally, a conclusion had been reached. It's futile for you to try to sleep, nope, you are unable to fall asleep.

Meanwhile, your boyfriend knew that you were scared and terrified by the moving pictures earlier so he acted like he was fast asleep as you turned to him, burying your face to his back.

By midnight, you were still awake. Without warning, you heard a yell next to you, and as if on instinct, you tugged and dragged Ryosuke with you on the floor, falling out of the bed roughly.

Then, you heard familiar laughter from the man beside you on the floor. He... Ryosuke was laughing.

"Ryo-chan? Why are you lau—" you stopped your question as you flicked up something to turn the lights on, seeing nothing on the bed that could have possibly yelled out of nowhere.

"I hate you, Ryosuke Kominato!" you yelled at him, frustrated and sounding defeated. That's when the laughter out of Ryosuke ceased, but both of you could hear more laughing.

"Stop that!" you reprimanded him.

"(First Name), I'm not laughing anymore," Ryosuke said seriously.

Your eyes widened as Ryosuke picked you up and dragged you to wherever, a laughing maniac was just there trailing behind you.

[ E x t r a . . . ]

Turns out, that laughing maniac both of you heard, was something that came from the television.

"Didn't you turn it off properly?" Ryosuke questioned you the next morning as he sipped his coffee.

"Excuse you! I did!" you said to him.

Okay, so what the hell happened then? Realization hits you both and the two of you start packing without another word to each other. 

I think I have a knack for horror and gore, don't I? I don't even want to see what I have written. 

And soooo—

  the countdown begins at 11.