✧ Kazuya Miyuki x Reader ➀

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

➀‌ S u r p r i s e

Without warning, different kinds and shapes of snowflakes fell from the sky. Perhaps, the cloudy skies could have been an indicator. Thankfully, you were already inside the school, just by the shoe lockers when it happened.

Shivering because of the sudden cold temperature, you exchanged your indoor shoes with your outdoor shoes from the shoe locker. Then, there was this piece of paper that fell along as you dropped your indoor shoes. Of course, you picked it up lazily. You opened the white envelope, reading the letter...

Good morning, (First Name)-san! Please come and see me later after school on the rooftop. I have something urgent and important to tell you. Thank you very much!

You raised an eyebrow at this, "Seriously? It doesn't even have any name on it." You complained as you looked for the name of the sender, not minding the fact that the sender just referred to you by your first name despite you not knowing him. "Rooftop? When it's snowing? For real?"

"What's that in your hand, (First Name)?" No one other than Miyuki inquired.

"Something that's none of your business, Kazuya," you said as you slid the letter inside your bag.

"Fair, so what is it?" Miyuki pressed, walking close to you much to your dismay.

You smacked a hand to his face, hitting his glasses in the process. "When I say it's nothing, it's nothing," you replied coolly.

"IT'S A LOVE LETTER, MIYUKI! I SAW IT!" Kuramochi revealed, appearing out of nowhere.

"Wah—! Youichi? Since when were you..." you trailed off as you placed a hand to your chest, focused on calming yourself as Kuramochi really did startle you.

"Hyahahaha! I was right here from the beginning. I was about to greet you but that letter fell and I was..." Kuramochi explained shortly, shrugging.

You decided to ignore Kuramochi and proceeded to walk to your class. But it was futile as Miyuki stopped you by grabbing your hand.

"I can't let that slide, who is it from?" he asked menacingly.

For a moment, you imagined him burning the paper with his mere glare.

Sighing, you threw your bag to him which he successfully caught. "Look for the letter yourself. I'm outta here." Trembling from the chill, you quickly headed to your classroom and walked over to where the heater is.

Following you were the troublemaker duo, your bag on Miyuki's shoulder and the letter on his hands with Kuramochi reading it next to him.

"HYAHAHA, I TOLD YOU IT'S A LOVE LETTER!!" Kuramochi said as he laughed out loud, pounding at Miyuki's back.

Instead of laughing along, the menacing aura surrounding Miyuki never faltered. Plus, true to your thoughts, he glared at the paper as if it had personally offended him.

How surprising.

You thought as you found yourself smiling for no apparent reason. However, at that exact moment, both Miyuki and Kuramochi's heads turned to you with confusion written all over their faces.

"What?" you asked, uneasy with the sudden attention.

"What's surprising, (First Name)-chan?" Kuramochi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Indeed. What's so surprising, (First Name)?" Miyuki continued alongside Kuramochi. Miraculously, the menacing aura was gone for good.

"Never mind, I was talking to myself," you said, shrugging their questions off, not even minding the fact that they heard you. 'I must have been thinking aloud again.'