Lit // Tag

tagged by smallbunnychild

Rules:

1. The title of the tag must be "Lit"
2. You can't refuse the tag
3. Tag 15 people
4. Create 13 facts about yourself

13 Facts About Me:

1. I'm literally stuck between Tetsurou Kuroo and Hajime Iwaizumi. They are my husbands. 

2. I am a Virgo, so yaaay!

3. My favorite genre (book or movie) is fantasy. Anything "fictional" as I would like to quote my English teacher saying.

4. My playlist is composed of different anime songs, character songs, HoneyWorks (with CHiCO), Kana Nishino, ShounenT, Amatsuki, Aho no Sakata, and Raon Lee cover songs.

5. My all-time favorite book is Mark of Athena, mainly the Heroes of Olympus series. 

6. I play Pokemon Y, Omega Ruby, and Moon. Contact me if you need anyone to trade with. TT^TT I haven't completed the Pokedex yet... /sulks/

7. I love black tea and cakes but I'm not fond of chocolate cakes that much. You'll feel the same way if you were in my case as all birthday cakes I have seen in my entire life are chocolate cakes. So for this one, I relate with Kazuya for saying he doesn't like it either. So I'm a tea-over-coffee type of person. 

8. I used to wish that I was born either a panda or a cloud. Panda because I get to slack off and sleep all day. Cloud because I don't get to do much and make it rain to cleanse dirty people.

9. I enjoy crime fiction as well. Like why wouldn't I get hooked on it after catching up on the whole Detective Conan anime?

10. I have many books to read but haven't gotten the time to do so. Yeah, give me free time, please. 

11. My initial username here was BlackCrystal09. My favorite color is black and I was into PokeSpe/Pokemon Adventures at that time hence Crystal

12. I download anime instead of the usual streaming. Since I got used to that, once when I was streaming, I fell asleep watching. 

13. My username lazysleepingbeauty came from Yowamushi Pedal, a sports anime about road bicycle races, definitely worth a watch if you haven't yet. Moving on, a Yowapeda character named Jinpachi Toudou calls himself Sleeping Beauty wanting it to be his epithet. With that and the fact that I take pride in being lazy, putting the two together forms lazysleepingbeauty. I have changed this into iremiyaaa now for the former is wordy. 

Comment: Why does it have to be thirteen for all numbers? It's not symmetric and it's bothering me. 

Tags: aubade25 / eunoia20 , sherlockkkholmess , Kaname-chaaan , derpyvessalius12 . . . . .

Everyone I know has been tagged already so let me know if you want to do this tag as well to fill the remaining 11 people. ♡