✧ Jun Isashiki x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

C l a s h

It was a dark and cold night when your husband Isashiki had decided to finally go home and pay attention to you. Sadly for him, you weren't letting him off the hook any time soon. Ever since he came back, you two were arguing back and forth. No one was yielding to this dispute. 

"But why did you have to hang out with her?!" 

"I had to!" 

"I needed you at that time!" 

"Look, listen—" 

"I have! Looked and listened to you after all these times!" 

"Always?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

"See, even if you make Harry Potter references when I am this mad at you, no use. Take whatever things you have and leave!" you yelled right in front of his face, pointing at whatever you see that was his. 

Expecting some retorts spat in your face but that didn't happen. 

You looked up at the very calm-looking Isashiki before you found yourself in his grasp, picking you up and walked straight out of the door. Couldn't hold the smile back on your face as you finally regained your composure. As if sensing it, he let go of you gently to your toes and hugged you tightly. 

"I'm sorry, (First Name)." 

"I forgive you, Jun-chaan," you smiled at him, a smirk that could put Cheshire Cat's in shame. 

Isashiki suddenly paled at the nickname as he watched you head back inside.