✧ Raichi Todoroki x Reader ➂

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

L u c k y

There was news. 

Hearing such words made your heart drop and concern started to fill your features. 

"Your house is on fire." 

Those words were enough to make you go in a panicky state, heading back home faster than a running cheetah. 

The only thing that worried you, was Raichi Todoroki's well-being, not even caring for a moment about the whole house you spent your life savings alongside with Raichi to build. The young and strong batter had his day off today, and being how he is, he likely stayed in the house for the whole day. 

Upon arriving at the scene, you were beyond terrified only to find Raichi sitting calmly on a bench as the fire was being extinguished in a few meters. 

The police were interviewing him. 

"What happened?" they asked him. 

With a completely straight and honest face, Raichi replied, "A bug." 

"...You set our house on fire to kill a bug?" you questioned, finding yourself dumbfounded. 

Raichi simply shrugged, "It was a really, really big bug." 

To say you almost punched him in the face bleeding was an understatement as he couldn't move a finger after three days of leave. Annoyed at the fact that you were worried for nothing and how Raichi was so nonchalant about it, well, let's say no one can ever dare to fault you for that.

The casualty himself— Raichi was actually fortunate and relieved that he was still alive despite your brutal beating. 

countdown:  9 . . .