✧ Chris Yuu Takigawa x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

F i x

Requested: Chris Yuu Takigawa x Reader Fluff

Here you are, lying on the comfiest couch, after a long day of work. You had just returned home a few hours ago, now you were trying to settle and relax.

Honestly, there was nothing else you'd rather do but just settle yourself in your husband's arms and think about nothing.

Be that as it may, that isn't possible yet for he's out for a business trip. Merely three months of that wretched business trip but here you are, willing to give an arm and leg to just have him back home.

You couldn't complain to him though, it was for the both of you anyway. Still, you couldn't help but grumble every once in a while.

The former catcher had considerably missed you, too, so he informed you this morning that he'll be home within the day.

So, for real, perhaps just a few more minutes of waiting—

Your complaining was put to stop when you heard the doorknob turning. Without care for anything, you stood up at once, ignoring the ache in your head for the sudden movement, and headed towards the door in hopes to hug him.

"Chris-chaaaan!!" you said, failing to notice the scattered magazines on the floor, tripping over them and accidentally tackling Chris to the ground.

"Oof—"

"Sorry, Chris-chan! Are you okay?" you asked, your concern for your husband was clear as day as the regret of not being careful enough started to kick in your mind.

Chris simply laughed it off, sure, he finally knew how sumo-wrestlers tackle, but that wasn't important to him. "I'm fine, (First Name)."

"No hard feelings?" you asked as you checked him up.

"None at all," he smiled at you, patting your head. 

☆★♡☆★

This is requested but I'm sorry I don't know who requested it. I accidentally deleted the request chapter and forgot to take note of who requested it there. I am really sorry about that. Please tell me who requested this and I'll put your name here. 

Is this close to Fluff? 

Oh, and one more thing to clear it up: I am not taking requests anymore. Thankies!

Coming up: Jealous Miyuki x Reader (REQUESTED)