Different?

A/n: ok this happened after my chapter "Domino's Squad First Assignment" for the most part the chapters will be in order but if not I'll tell you.... Enjoy.

Third Person Narrative

"YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!" shouted General Grievous.

"Yes and would you please calm down." Said Redblood not looking up form his work.

"Blade! Find them!" Said General Grievous.

"Um..alight." Said Blade turning to leave.

"No, cancel that order Blade and stay right here and you still need to calm down." Said Redblood still not looking up form his work. General Grievou was about to start yelling at Redbloood for being a complete idiot.

"Now that's interesting." Said Redblood sitting back in his chair.

"What?" Asked Blade coming little closer.

"Oh just that the clone trooper I tortured has a different type of blood then the other clones." He replied.

"That's impossible, being a clone means...." Began Blade but was soon cut off.

"He is a clone but 60% of his blood is the same like every other clone, but there is that 40% that is different." Redblood said.

"And how do you know this?" Asked General Grievous.

"I know this because I do have a sample of clone blood and his only partly matches. So I wonder if there is any other with a different type of blood and who's blood that is." He said twisting his dagger in hand.

"I'll go get Raya and look into that." Said Blade about to leave the room.

"No need, in time we'll know. For now I think I should contact Count Doku." Said Redblood standing up and leaving the room.

"Don't let anyone in here for any reason what so ever. Understand?" Asked Redblood in a whisper. Blade just blinked and then nodded. Then General Grievous pushed passed both of them and Redblood just rolled his eyes, shrugged and followed.

"You know you should really watch you stress level." Said Redblood as he and General Grievous walked down the hallway to go contact Count Doku. Grievous let a low growl and grabbed Redblood by his throat and pinning him to a wall. Grabbing his lightsaber and putting the glowing blade to his throat.

"Shut up! I don't care who you think you are but I'm in charge around here! And everyone on this ship will be following me orders and I will every last clone!" Said Grievous threw gritted teeth. Redblood simply closed his eyes and General Grievous started shaking his arms snapped behind him and he fell to the floor along with his lightsaber. His head moved by itself to face Redblood just stood there with his eyes closed, but when he opened them they where a dark red and the white part of his eyes were pitch black.

"Now, now General that was not very nice was it?" He said walking toward him.

"Also, I don't care how you lead you ship or what you order people to do but if I have a plan you will use it. As for the Clones with different DNA, I will see to that because it might be useful to us." Said Redblood staring Grievous right in they eye. Then he was able move again, General Grievous took a few deep breaths and looked at Redblood with fear. Redblood closed his eyes and when he opened them they were back to deep green. General Grievous stood up then heard a voice in his head say "you should definitely relax more." Grievous turned to Redblood and simply just smiled and started to walk again.

"If you even think of doing that again, I will kill you." Said Redblood narrowing his making them turn a bit red.