Ash's Heart Part 2

Rex's P.O.V

I was walking passed Ash's door when I heard light crying. I walked over and knocked.

"What?" Chocked Ash.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine." I heard her replied, opening the door. Her face was red and blotchy, her eyes were watery.

"Alright, you just don't sound OK. Or look it for that matter." I replied.

"Thanks, but I'm alright." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"No, I'm just......nothing." She said and turned she truned and started to walk back in.

"Wait." I said,  grabbing her wrist. Ash truned and her eyes widened a little.

"Sorry..." I said quickly, letting go of her wrist "...I just want to make sure your ok."

"Thank you, right now I'm not ok; but I will be..." She said. "... A lot happened to me on this day. My older brother dieing and a few other things."

"It's ok." I said, looking into her eyes. Ash smiled and hugged me and whispered "thank you." then she lead in and kissed me on the cheek. Then she truned and walked it, the door slid shut. My face was still a little frozen worth shock and I was unaware that Fives saw the whole thing.

"So what was that about Captain Rex?" He asked putting an arm over my shoulder and pulling me away form the door. I tried to answer but all that came out was a mumble. Fives just started laughing to no end, I just glared at him.