Extras

I can't believe I finished this book, and of you liked this there is a sequel on the way. Well I have another Star wars Fan-fic coming out soon it will be similar in some ways and some characters. But these two are not connected just similar in many ways b/c I got the idea from this book.

I would like to thank @ChristianWriter16 & @TheCarrtersShipper  for all there support for this book.

Also read my other books
1. Awesome quotes
2. Kazuko Tanda (Naruto Fan-fic)
3. The blinds Ranger
4. Shadow's revenge (Rangers apprentice Fan-fic)
5. The copycat killer
6. The medical game

And look out for my new Star wars Fan-fic:
Ariana (Star wars the Clone wars)

So I have  ideas for this story and you can pick which one you like better, since I have an idea for both.

1. Anakin, Ahsoka and the 501st and the Obi-Wan Kenobi and the 212th crash land on a frozen wasteland and find a girl frozen in ice and she is still alive. But there are dark secrets that might be brought back into the world, that would destroy it from the inside out.

Or

2. A Jedi finds a young girl that is covered with scratches, burns and bruises and has no memory of her past and later on she becomes a Jedi and her master is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Then she starts getting flashes of her old life and then at some point they end up crashing on a frozen plants and she she soon realizes that dark secrets lurk in her past.

Pick which one you like better and leave it in the comments.

So that's it. But fear not, I will return in the New story and the sequel. (Or in another of my stories)

The end is only the beginning for the next adventure!