Punishment part one

Shatter's P.O.V

"How are going to get out of here?" Asked Waxler.

"I'm not sure." I heard Echo reply. I just sat there listening, It's been a few days since we came; where ever we are. I don't think the Jedi will come, maybe they will and then maybe they won't. From not having food for a few days and not good sleep, my mind was drifting.

"Shatter are you OK?" Asked Echo.

"Huh? Fine, I'm just hunger and tried." I said.

"Hungry is an understatement." Said Waxler, holding his stomach.

"So, who do you think we can explain." I asked.

"I'm not sure...." Then Waxler stopped and picked up a small piece of metal. "...maybe, by this." He put the small piece of metal in the lock of the chains on his hands. Then it opened, he stood up and walked over to Echo; then opened his. Then he walked over to me and unlocked mine.

"So what about the door?" I asked. Waxler walked over to the door and pushed the door, and it didn't open. Then Echo walked over to the door and pushed it open.

"Weird." I said.

"No kidding." Echo said. We walked out of the cell, I put my hand over my eyes. The bright light hurt my eyes and I could tell Echo and Waxler were the same way. We walked down the hall and that truned down the hall.

"That way." I said pointing down a long hallway. We turned, we came to a door. I pressed the button to open it, and it opened. Then all three walked in, it opened to another long hallway. We walked down, I felt a little weird feeling in side.

"Wait. We should go that way." I said pointing down a long hallway.

"Are you sure?" Asked Echo.

"Positive." I said. We walked down the hallway and then we came to a door, I opened it and it lead to a stairway leading down. We walked down.

"You have no idea were we are going?" Asked Echo.

"Not really, I'm just following the way my gut tells me too." I replied. Then we got to two doors at the bottom of the stairs, Waxler opened one door and headed in. We walked in, then we heard talking form behind one door in the hallway.

"I don't get at all." Asked on voice.

"Neither do I, Śēḍōjha." Replied the other voice, I saw Echo's face freeze with fear.

"I mean how can you not know." Śēḍōjha said more then asking.

"I'm not sure but I will figure it out of time." Replied the other voice.

"I know, but time is short." Said Śēḍōjha.

"I know this, but I need trying to figure out who's..." Then the his voice stopped, I heard footsteps. I took a few steps back along with Waxler and Echo.

"So now what are we going to do with them? Redblood" Asked Śēḍōjha when the door opened.

"What we usually do with prisoners who try to escape. Especially the one who came up with the idea." Replied Redblood, I saw a smile cross over Śēḍōjha's face. My mouth went dry, and my body went numb.

"Now, which one of you came up with the idea to leave and actually made the plan work?" Asked Redblood calmly. No one answered then I said "I...did." My voice shook while saying this, I don't know why I said this. I guess I was afraid what will happen to Waxler and Echo.

"Really?" Asked Redblood taking a few steps towards me. I just nodded.

"Now, why did you do that?" He asked, he came within inches of my face. I was looking down and looked up for a few moments to meet his cold eyes then I just quickly looked away. His face was unreadable, then without warning he slapped me so hard with his back hand I stumbled backwards holding my cheek.

"When someone asks you a question the nice thing to do is anwser." He said. I just looked at him not talking, holding my cheek.

"Śēḍōjha. Why don't you take Echo and Waxler back to there cell. Also please make sure they stay there, I'll take care of this one." Said Redblood turning around to face Śēḍōjha.

"Of course sir." Śēḍōjha replied. He turned to Waxler and Echo and said "Come on." When they didn't move he grabbed there arms and pulled them towards the door we came in. Redblood waited for there footsteps to fade, then he turned back to me.

"Now that they aren't here, we can get started. Now come on." He turned towards the door and stopped.

"I said come." He said. I didn't move at all, I just stood there.

"Listen, I don't want to force you into this at all but if I have to I will." He said, I still didn't move.

"Very well." He said sighing. He closed his eyes and moved his hand up, then all of a sudden I lost control of my own body. It moved up ward, my head moved down and my eyes closed. He just grabbed my arm and lead me towards the door, my legs were moving by then selfs. I heard the door closes, and he lead me through whatever room we were in. Then I heard a door open and he lead me right in, then I could move my own body again. I let out a gasp and turned around to face Redblood.

"Now, why don't we have a little talk." He said sitting down in a chair that was in the room. I just stood there shivering, the room we were in was colder then an ice planets.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt you. But I do have to give you some sort of punishment because I don't want you to do that again." He said. I didn't move, I wasn't sure what to do but I'm he'll tell me.

He stood up and walked over to me, "sit." He said gesturing to the chair. I didn't move again, then he pushed me in the chair and he tied my hands behind me in the chair.

He walked back in front of me and stared me right in the eyes. "Listen like I said before, I don't want to hurt you but I'll give punishment when punishment is due." He said. He took out a dagger and bent down to around my ankles, he put the blade to my right ankle and pressed it into my ankle. I let out a sharp breath, pain went threw my ankle and up my right leg. He turned around to a table and I saw a long piece of sharp metal laying on the floor. I tried to loosen the rope that held my arms behind me. The rope loosened and fell to the floor, I stood up and I could hardly stand. I picked up the piece of metal and I was about to stabe Redblood but the next thing I knew I was laying on the floor groaning in pain. The piece of metal was coming out of shoulder, I was breathing deeply.

"Now, now, now..." Said Redblood bending down next to me. "...you shouldn't have done that." I just shivered. He grabbed the piece of metal that was in my shoulder and pulled it out, I let out a scream.

"Don't worry, this will be over shortly. I would say this won't hurt but it probably is going to a lot." He said, he injected me with some type of liquid and then everything after was a white haze.