By Blood It Will Be Free...

A few days later....Śēḍōjha P.O.V

"You wanted to see me sir?" I asked.

"Yes, you were right, the blood matches the originals." Redblood said.

"That's good. So we can move on the second part of the plan now?" I asked.

"Yes, we'll put the second plan into action tonight." He said.

"Yes sir." I said.

Echo's P.O.V (That night)

I was just starting to drift off to sleep when the door opened and Redblood walk in with Śēḍōjha. He was holding a box in one hand. He walked over to Shatter and Waxler and woke them up. He looked at all of us then he walked over to me and took my hand. The he pulled out a dagger and pressed it into my hand. The wrapped my fingers around the Blade if it, I held my breath and kept my eyes closed. Then he put my hand on top of the box he brought in, then after a few moments he let my hand go. What is he doing? I thought to myself. Then he stood up and gently slid the box over to were Shatter sat. He walked over to him and bent down and grabbed his hand. He placed the edge of the dagger he pressed into to his skin, then he placed his hand on the lid of the box. Then he did the same thing with Waxler, then he moved the box away form evey one and made a cut in his own hand. Then he planned his hand on the top of the box, when he removed it he took the dagger and he out the blade threw the lid. Then he stood up, the box started to shake and glow black and dark shads of red. Then it exploded, smoke of the same color zipped around the room, Redblood then opened the palm of his hand that he cut with the dagger and the smoke that emerged from the box flowed in side the cut.

Then Śēḍōjha pulled out a gun and shot Redblood threw the heart, nothing happened. "Its good to be back to normal." He moved his hand out wards and then a sword appeared in his hand. He ran two fingers along the blade of the sword. This is bad! I thought.

"You have no idea." Said Redblood looking at me and of a sudden pain went threw me, I dent over groaning.

"Oh, right." Said Redblood looking away, then the pain was gone i looked up and he moved his hand in front his face and a mask that covered his eyes appeared.

"*Śēḍō ēka alaga sēla tēmanē khasēḍavā." He said turning to Śēḍōjha. (*Shadow move then a different cell.)

"Yes, sir." He replied. Redblood nodded and walked out the door. Śēḍōjha sighed, then all three of us disappeared. When we opened our eyes, we were in a much smaller cell.

"What the the Hell just happened?" Ask Waxler.

"I have no clue." Replied Shatter.

"Anyone else feeling light headed?" I asked.

"I've been feeling light headed since Redblood punished me for trying to escape and that was over five weeks ago." Said Shatter.

"How do you know that was five weeks ago? I can't even tell if its night or day." Said Waxler.

"I'm not sure, it just seems right to me." He replied. I was listening to them but then the pain in my head increased. I let out a short breath. Waxler said something to me but I didn't here then in my mind I saw a four people one of which was Redblood.

"You think you can stop me? Sure lock me away somewhere but you three do know that I'll be free again." He said to the three people who stood in front of him.

"Of course we know this, that's why we aren't sealing you away." Said a girl with long black hair and dark green eyes.

"Really? Then what are you going to do?" He asked.

"We're going to take away your powers." Said a man.

"Your not joking are you?" Redblood said.

"No we aren't." Said the third person.

"Ok then get on with it." Said Redblood.

"Very well." Said the girl. Then the everything after that was a blur but the thing I heard was the words "It can only be free with the blood of the next three."

"ECHO!" shouted Shatter snapping me out of the trance I was in.

"What happened?" Asked Waxler.

"You won't believe me if I told you." I said.

"I was able to throw a person with I touching them, I'm just about ready to believe in anything." Said Shatter.

"He's right." Replied Waxler. I just nodded and told them what happened.