Capture

A/N this takes place before the chapter "Shatter" and I'm taking this form an episode of Star Wars The Clone Wars I was.

Third Person Narrative

"Do you see anything?" Asked Mixer over a com-link.

"No nothing." Redeye replied as he walked over to a box. He felt a cold chill, he took a deep breath and shook his head. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around and stumbled backwards.

"Hahaha, scared you." Said Mixer laughing.

"I warned you it's dark over here." He said smiling behind his mask.

"Oh very funny we should....wait did you her that?" He asked.

"You doing a bad job of scaring me." Said Mixer.

"Well maybe I could do a better one." Asked a voice form behind. They turned but they felt a sharp prick in the back of there neck. They fell down unable to talk or move.

"You should be afraid of the dark, you never what is in the shadows." Said the man.

"Yes, but Śēḍōjha what are going to with them?" Asked a voice coming form one of the top boxes. He looked down at them and said "*Ṭhīka chē ā ēka aṭakī anē huṁ ā ēka sāthē vyavahāra paḍaśē." As he pointed to one then the other.(*Well hang this one and I'll deal with this one.

"Advice, try not to think about what I'm doing and I'm truly sorry about this." He said as he opened his mouth to revile two long white fangs. He walked over to Redeye pushed his head back and bit down on his neck. While he was doing this Mixer felt a rope fall around his neck, and he was pulled into the air.

"Come on someone is bond to come here soon." Said the girl as she jumped down.

"Right." Said Śēḍōjha, he stood up and flicked a small dagger out of his sleeve and slit Redeye's throat. Then he opened one of the boxes and shoved him in side.

"Come on Mistya, some one is coming." Said Śēḍōjha as he disappeared into the shadows. Then Mistya jumped up and disappeared among the boxes.

Time skip

"Ok this better be good, I'm missing dinner." Said Anakin. They walked for a few moments, and Anakin told everyone to spread out. He, Cody and Rex went in one direction with R2 leading the way.

"Wait, look here." Said Anakin pointing down at a small pool of blood. Up above form Mistya's boxes, she released and he fell to the ground with a thud.

"What?" Asked Anakin. Time to play, thought Mistya as she jumped down bringing out her two whips.

"You know, you should tell you soldiers to be more alert." She said smiling wickedly.

"Who are you?" Asked Anakin grasping his lightsaber.

"Who? Me. Well since you asked oh so nicely, my name is Mistya." She said taking a bow. Anakin took a few steps forward but Mistya was fast she wrapped her whips around his ankles and pulled in, causing him to fall backwards. Cody and Rex started firing at her, but she was dogging them. When other clone troopers heard the blast they came running, Mistya just smiled.

Obi-Wan's P.O.V

I sat there wounding what was going on with Anakin, all of a sudden the lights flickered. I stood up and looked around then the door went spinning off.

"Sorry about that." Said a man who walked it. I pulled my lightsaber out and pointed at him as the lights came back on.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Me? Right, you can call me Śēḍōjha." He said bowing a little. The two guards were took out there weapons and pointed it at him. Śēḍōjha sighed and said "What is mortals and there fighting. Hardly any one wants to talk things out any more." He just shook his head. "Oh well." He said shrugging. He lifted his hand up and moved it out ward, then the two guards got lifted off the ground and thrown against the wall. I swung my lightsaber at him, but he jumped in the air dogging it. He lifted his snapped his fingers and the lights went off again. I felt a kick in the stomach and fell over, I swung my lightsaber in thin air. And someone stepped on my wrist grabbing my lightsaber.

Mistya's P.O.V

The lights went out as I flipped over some boxes, I looked up and there were clone troopers pointing there guns at me. I stood up slowly and glanced behind me, there were troopers there also. I looked back forward and realized that our target was right in front of me. I held my hands up and whispered a spell quickly, the room instantly filled with smoke. I ran paced the troopers and went to a box and bashed it open and in side was the box. I lifted it with care and turned on my com-link. "Time to go." I said into it.

"Alright." Śēḍōjha replied.

Time skip Third Person Narrative.

"What was in there?" Asked Anakin to Dutches Satine.

"Something, that Mandilor was giving to a museum on Chorasont." She replied.