Love

Xander's P.OV

"I thinks it is best of we bury Ora and Melody back home." I said.

"That makes sense, so when do you plan on returning?" Asked Obi-Wan.

"When we can." I replied.

Rex's P.O.V

"Hey Captain." Said Ash.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do me a favor and please don't die while I'm gone." Said Ash as she hugged me.

"I lost one of my closest friends and my sister, I don't want to loss anyone else." She said and she buried her face in my shoulder.

"Ash. I promise that I won't die while your gone." I said as I hugged her back.

"Thanks I'll be keeping you to that promise." She replied. I smiled at her but this time I leaned in and kissed her.

"Well took you long enough." Said Ash, as she pulled away form me.

"I have to go." She said. Then she walked down the hall twords the her ship.

Later... Ash's P.O.V

"Ok we are about to switch demotions." I said as learned back in my seat.

"Alright. So about you and the good Captain." Said Xander.

"What about that?" I ask.

"Just wondering what's going on, that's all." He replied.

"Well I have feelings for him." I replied.

"Yeah, I know. Just be glade your brother is not here, since I do remember when he almost killed me because I gave you a simple high five." Said Xander chuckling.

"Yeah, no one is too good for us my brother always said." I sighed at the memory.

"What your bother did to people who hurt you makes my brother look like captain of the good ship lollipop." Xander said smiling. I burst out laughing and it was true.