The Bomb

Third Person Narrative

"We're are we going?" Asked Ahsoka to Master Plo-Clune.

"To the under relme, that is were the bomb came form." He replied.

"But do we know who tried to bomb us or even gave us that tip?" Asked Ahsoka.

Time Skip

"If you want some information you could ask." Said a man in a black hood. He sat at the counter at the end of the bar that Master Plo-clune and Ahsoka were checking out.

"What?" Asked Ahsoka as she moved closer to him.

"You want information in the gut who has been setting of bombs all over Corasont." He said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Because your a Jedi and they defensed people so it is obvious that they come here were all scum hang out." He said taking a drink.

"So you are scum?" I asked.

"To some yes, to others no." He said putting the glass down on the counter.

"So I take it you want to know who and where to find the bomber." He said.

"Yes, what do you know about him?" She asked. The hooded man thought for a few moments and then said carefully "Its a man your looking for, he is also probably a protester for the war. So that means your in the wrong place to find him, but not the man he bought the bombs form."

"How do you know all this?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Everyone has there ways of knowing things." Said the man tapping his fingers on the counter.

"Can you hold on for a second." Said Ahsoka realizing that Master Plo-clune should meet him.

"Of course." He replied. With in a few moments Plo-clune (a/n sorry if the name is misspelled.) Was talking to the man.

"Can you tell us where the man is who he bought the bombs from?" He asked.

"She. The person who sold the bombs is a she, I've meet her before and trust me the only way of finding her is by someone who knows her." The man replied.

"Can you help us find her then?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Sure." Replied the hooded man. He singled the bar tender and paid for his drinks.

"Do you know who that man is?" The Jedi asked.

"No, he just came in about a minute before you." The bar tender replied. Strange though Plo-clune.

Ahsoka's P.O.V

As we stepped out side the I turned to the man in the black hood and asked "What is your name?"

The man froze and the said "You can call me Xander." I replied with a smile.

"So were is this woman who he bought the bombs form." Asked Master Plo-clune.

"Last time she I heard she was dealing in an ally way not far from here." Replied Xander pulling his hood more over his head.

"Please, lead the way." Said Plo-clune.

"Of course." He said. He walked quickly down an ally way.

"You must have lived here a long time." Said Plo-clune.

"No, I just came here to visit." He said politely.

"You know your way around here well." I said.

"Yeah, I've always been good at finding my way around and there she is." He said pointing to a girl, wearing a short skirt and a short sleeve shirt and brown boots.

"Loal." He said walking walking up to her.

"Oh, Hiya." She said.

"Who are they." She said turning to us.

"They want to know who you sold those bombs to." He said carefully.

"Sorry, can't say any costumer information." She said rudly.

"Loal." Xander said.

"Sorry, I don't let out any information." She said again. Xander looked a us and shrugged.

"Excuse me Miss, you should tell us who you sold the bombs to." Said Plo-clune waving his hand.

"Um...no way." She spat. Xander reached into his pocket and pulled out 100 credits, and handed them to her.

"Ok so what do you want to know." She said.

"Who you sold the bombs to." Said Xander.

"His name was Justin, he is a big peace mover. Big on stopping the war." She said.

"Thank you." Said Laol. We walked away, and Plo-clune truned and said. "You didn't have to do that."

"Oh, but I wanted to. I always want to help the republic so I had a chance and I took it." He said.

"We thank you for your help." Master Plo-clune said.

"Any time, well I have to go." He said. He took a few steps and stopped said "I also hope you find for missing troopers." Then he broke out in a fast run.

"How did he know that?" I asked shocked. Master Plo-clune didn't reply, he just stood there shocked.

Xander's P.O.V

I stopped and sighed, looking behind me they weren't following. I started walking back to the hotel I was staying at. I opened the door to my room and flopped down on the chair closed to the window. I pulled off my hood and looked up at the ceiling, I ran through my hand threw my hair.

"God I'm an idiot." I muttered, I stood up and walked in to the bathroom and washed my face of with water. I looked in the mirror, Black and white hair red eyes. Thats what stared back at me and the scar across my face; and the black marking around my eye.

"Maybe I can still help them, after all Ash is here." I said walking out and grabbing my hood.