Whos side are you on?

Rex's P.O.V

Ash was pacing back and forth, Xander was leaning on the back wall looking lost, Echo was staring off into space and Fives was trying to play chess with Scarlett. Jade sat there with a laptop open and I was just sitting there lost in thought.

"Will you please stop pacing?" Said Xander.

"WELL I'M WORRIED ABOUT OWEN. THAT GUY WORKING FOR REDBLOOD HIM! WE NEED TO STOP HIM!" Shouted Ash.

"I KNOW! I'M THINK!" Shouted Xander making every one jump, no one ever saw him get mad before and I personally didn't like it.

"WELL DO YOU HAVE A PLAN GENIUS!?" asked Ash.

"Will everyone stop shouting." Replied a voice form the corner. Everyone turned and saw the mystery man. Everyone grabbed there weapons and pointed them at him.

"Put those away before you hurt someone." He said broadly.

"Like you?" Asked Ash.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said with a shrug.

"What do you want?" Asked Xander stepping forward.

"I want to give you this." He said handing him a flash drive. Xander took it and handed it to Jade.

"So I'm not letting you leave until you tell us who you are." Said Ash folding her arms.

"You really want to know?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Well you have to wait and see." He said disappearing in a cloud of black smoke.

"I am going to kill that man." Said Ash.

"Um guys before we start planning who we are going to kill look at this." She said.

"And that is?" Asked Fives.

"It's everything and more we can hope for to know about Redblood's hid out and its 1000% true." Said Jade.

"Wait. This guy who works for Redblood just betrayed him?" Said Fives.

"Yeah." Said Jade.

"And he is telling the truth, and if we do follow this it is not a trap. I know I read his mind." Said Xander.

"I thought you don't like using your magic." Said Echo.

"I don't but I will if I have to." Said Xander.

"Well then lets get started on planning to attack and defeat Redblood once and for all." Said Ash.

Shatter's P.O.V

I reappeared in my room, and I threw my mask off.

"Where were you?" Asked Redblood.

"Out." I replied.

"Where were you?" He asked again.

"You heard me the first time." I replied coldly.

"I think you should know by know that you should hold you tongue." He said.

"Well why should I? Your not going to kill me, since you still need me. You can't hurt me since you already taught me how not to feel pain. So why should I? If your not going to do anything to me or the anyone else. Since if I decide to leave you can't stop me, and if I leave then hour whole plan will fall apart. So, what are you going to do?" I asked.

Redblood didn't reply he just turned and left and slammed the door behind him. That was close, I thought. Then I turned and walked in to my library, and pulled a few books off the shelf. Theses should help, I thought.