Punishment part two

Shatter's P.O.V
I opened my eyes, I saw in pain all over. I shivered, I looked up and saw Redblood sitting in a chair.

"Cold?" He asked, I just sort of nodded.

"Understandable. This room is at about 15 degrees." He said standing up and walking over to me. He grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me up, once on my feet I lost my balance and fell backwards. I hit the wall, I was leaning on. When I hit I gave a short breath, Redblood just slowly pushed me back down.

"Now, Shatter you must know I really didn't want to do this to you. However I can't have you three trying to escape again and another thing..." He said, then he leaned in close. "...I know you didn't come up with the plan, but it dose interest me why someone will take someone else's punishment."

"It's called being a good person." I rasped. I prepared my self to get slapped, but Redblood started laughing.

"You humans never seem to stop amusing me." He said after done laughing.

"Now since I don't want you dead, this will help a little." He said pressing his hand on my shoulder, I felt this warm feeling were all my wounds were. Then he stood up and wrapped a piece of cloth around my eyes. I felt him lift me up again, I took a few steps before almost losing my balance but Redblood grabbed my arm.

"I still don't want to do this." I heard him mutter to himself. Then I could move my body again, with each step pain surged threw me.

Echo's P O.V

"Why did he do that?" Asked Waxler.

"I don't know. I hope he is OK." I said. Just then the door open and Redblood stood there with Shatter. We both looked up Shatter looked terrible, Redblood just pushed him in. He stumbled and fell to the floor, he groaned with pain. Redblood just turned his attention to me, I just looked away. He gave a light laugh, then he turned left.

"Shatter?" Said Waxler walking over to Shatter. He didn't reply, I walked over and helped Waxler mover Shatter. I took off the blinds.

"Shatter, please tell me your alive." I said.

"Don't worry, I'm.......alive. Feeling......like....a pin cushion.....and I'm beyond....the....word....pain, but....alive." He said between breaths. I knew whatever Redblood did to him was not pretty. He started coughing, he put his hand over his mouth.

"Um....guys? When is blood black?" He asked.

"I don't think this is a time to say riddles." Waxler said.

"This.....isn't..a riddle." He said extending his hand and sure enough the blood on it was black.

"That's weird." I said.

"Hey,....I'm starting...to...redefine a.....lot of words....like,..
weird...pain....and......creepy as all hell....words like those." Shatter said. Waxler and I smiled.

"Yeah, your probably right but I'm not doctor but I'm pretty sure you should rest." I said.

"You...don't..have.....to tell...me..........twice." He said breathing deeply, he just closed his eyes.

"Well what do we do?" Asked Waxler after a few moments.

"I'm not sure. I guess we just have to hope that the Jedi come." I said.

"Yeah, I guess. I feel so stupid, though." Said Waxler.

"About not saying anything about Shatter." I said.

"Yeah." He replied. I just traced the scar on my face.

"How did you get that?" He asked. I just looked at him and said the story.

"Redblood?" He asked.

"Yep." I said. Waxler was quite for a few moments and then asked. "Why did he chose you?"

"I'm not sure.....What are you thinking?" I replied.

"Why did he pick us three and only us, when if he wants a clone he could grab anyone. Why us? Why did he chose Shatter? Why did he chooses you to torture, to get the Jedi to talk." He said.

"I don't know at all. I just hope Shatter will be OK." I said.

Redblood's P.O.V

I watched them threw the hidden cameras, "Come in." I said before Śēḍōjha could knock.

"Sir." He said bowing.

"Oh come now Śēḍōjha, you don't have to be so formal." I said.

"Of course." He replied starting up. "Well are these the ones?" He asked.

"Yes, so I don't want them to die but sadly they must experience pain, before I could use them." I said tapping the the table.

"True. But who's blood it that?" Śēḍōjha sitting down next to me.

"That's one concern I have, I don't know. For all three of them its different." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Is it possible that if they are form the legend that they share the blood of the originals?" He asked.

"That could be possible, but sadly we must wait. Time comes when it comes not before but at least right now time is on our side." I said looking at Śēḍōjha.