Patience

Xander's P.O.V

"Anything?" Asked Ash as she came in the room.

"Nope. All I was able to find out that they are in republic space." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Damn Redblood really hides well." Said Ash.

"He always has." I replied bitterly.

"I know your beating yourself up over this but don't. It is not your fault." She said.

"Yes, it is they died because of me." I replied.

"Stop, right now they would fell us that its not you fault. We don't know the whole prophecy even, that means that we can beat Redblood to it." She said.

"You are being surprising optimistic." I replied.

"Yeah, because if these three Clones are the ones that means it it our job to have them be ready." She said.

"Yeah or they destroy the whole world along with o........" I couldn't finish my sentence because someone was at my door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"General Skywalker would like to take to you two." Said Rex.

"Of course." I said.

"*Immo et miror usquequo possum carperet Rex per hoc." Said Ash smiling. (*Yes and I wonder how long I can annoy Rex by doing this.) I looked at Rex who looked a little annoyed.

"*Forsit aeternum." I replied. (*Probably forever.)

Time skip

"It has been a week and you still don't know." Said Anakin.

"Yes, but I'm doing everything possible." I replied.

"I have an idea." Said Ash.

"What?" Asked Anakin, Ahsoka at the same time.

"Please tell me it is not something stupid." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry it is..." She said. "...so we just need to capture on of them and maybe will get them to talk."

"How is that stupid? That's brilliant." Said Ahsoka.

"They its stupid is because of the how we will get then here. They are not just going to come here because we sent an invitation." I said.

"Right, so the only way is by us being patient." I said.

"*Quia quando aliquid facti smart?" I said (*Since when have you became smart?)

"Ive 'semper fuit dolor vobis †††††."  She replied replied.

"Wait? We can't wait!" Said Ahsoka.

"She is right Snips, we have to; they are ahead of us." Said Anakin.

Shatter's P.O.V

I sat there with my eyes closed and breathing deeply.

"Shatter?" Asked Waxler.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I was about to ask you if your alright. But I think I know the answer to that." He said.

"It's..the thought....that counts...." I said, stopping to breath.

"I wish I could have done something to help." He said.

"There was....nothing you....could...have..........done." I said.

"Well you did take the blame. Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Honestly.....I'm not sure." I said. I coughed again into my hand.

"What did he do to you?" Waxler asked.

"I'm....not quite sure....he injected.....me with....something...then evey way a white haze and....for the.....things I...do......remember.... I would rather not talk...about..it." I said.

"That's understandable, I just hope the Jedi get here soon." Said Waxler. I nodded, I coughed a little more.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"We just got whipped constantly and got zapped with a bit of electricity." He said.

"That must have been painful." He said.

"I would say you have no idea, but you probably do." He said.

"Yeah. Listen....it's really....hard for me to breath...so..I'd rather.....not talk." I said. Waxler nodded and leaned against the wall and looked up at the gray ceiling. I just closed my eyes and focus just on my breathing.