The Meeting

Rex's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes we were in a forest, and there was someone pointing a spear at us. She said something to us in a different language, she waved her spear around while saying this. Then Shatter replied something to her, she looked at him for a few moments. Then it sounded as if he asked her a question, she took a deep breath and said "Yes. I can speak English. Now who are you? Who sent you?"

"I'm Anakin Skywalker, this is Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Fives, Echo, Shatter, Hardcase and Echo." Said Anakin.

"You can call me Jess." She replied getting out of an attack passion. "I'm sorry that I almost attacked you, I'm not that used to seeing new people around here." She said.

"Why is that?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Oh a lot of different reasons..." She said her voice trailing off.

"So how did you get here?" She asked.

"That's kinda hard to explain." Said Anakin.

"Well try your best, I probably dealt with a lot more weird things then you have." She said.

"Ok, there was this blue ball and it went into a hole and teleportated us here probably." Said Shatter.

"Ok, I'm guessing you need to get back." She said.

"Yep, pretty much." Replied Anakin.

"I know someone who can a few people who can travel detentions, they can probably help." She said.

"Wait. detention!" said Hardcase shocked.

"Yeah, and the town is not to far from here. I can probably talk to one of the theses people and get them to take you back home." She said kindly.

"Thank you very much." Said Anakin.

Later...

We were walking threw the forest and Jess was in the lead, she still had her spear in hand.

"Hey!" Someone said. We all looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Look upwards, and Jess I'm surprised that you didn't know were I was." The voice said. We all looked up and saw a guy leaning against a tree, with his legs were crossed and place against another tree.

"Who are you?" Asked Anakin.

"You can call me Lucifer." He said and jumped down and landed perfectly on his feet.

"What are you doing here Lucifer." Jess asked.

"Well for one I was looking for you and two Leon is doing something incredibly stupid... Again." Lucifer replied.

"Dare I ask?" She replied with a groan.

"Jade." He replied. Jess just shook her head and sighed.

"I assume you all..." He said addressing us "...that you are from a different detention that is at war."

"How did you know?" Asked Ahsoka shocked.

"Well for one thing all of you are wearing some sort of armor and I see your weapons. Also I'm very good at telling if someone was in a battle." Said Lucifer.

Then someone came running and stopped right in front of us breathing deeply and said "If she asked if I came this way, none of you saw me."

"LEON!" someone shouted.

"I have to continue running for sweet, glorious life. So bye." He said the taking off.

"I give him two minutes." Said Lucifer.

"That long?" Asked Jess.

"Ok one minute and fifty seconds." He said.

"What's going on?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Leon did something stupid and is now paying the price." Said Jess.

"Huh?" Said Ahsoka.

"Don't bother figuring it out, a lot of things in this detention doesn't make sense." Said Lucifer.

"I should get you guys to town." Said Jess.