Guardian Training

Rex's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes Redblood was there, an evil smile crossed his face. He picked up my hand and took out a small knife and used the blade to carve a sign into my hand. Then he traced the mark with his fingers and the blood and mark disappeared. Then he turned my hand over and I ran his hand along the red wound that disappeared. Then he said somethings in a different language and I felt a rush of power. I opened my mouth to say something but then remembered that I couldn't talk or move.

"Ok, what to you have to say?" He asked waving a hand over my mouth. "But please don't say anything loud, we can't have someone wake-up now can we."

"What did you do to me? What is your plan?" I asked so quietly that I could barely hear myself. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up, and then he sat right behind me. He then put both hands on my shoulders and the fear in me hit overload.

"Now. I can answer about the part in what I did to you, I simply used your blood to fully free my powers. And as for what I made it so that you'll be able to do magic. But I can't tell you what I fully did because that's ties into my plan so just sit tight. And don't speak. Oh and don't tell anyone what I did to you, especially Owen. Now that's an order." He whispered right into me ear.

Then he stood back and pushed me back into my bed. He just smiled and disappeared. Ok either he dose not know the meaning of person space or he dose and he uses it to his advantage. I thought to myself.

Shatter's P.O.V

~Flashback ~

I sat in a the cold room that Redblood keeps me when he wants to torture me. I had a metal blind fold on and metal chains on my wrists and ankles. I heard the door open and close, then footsteps.

"Hello Shatter, sleep well?" He asked.

"No." I replied darkly.

"Now, why is that?" He asked, I could feel him bending down in front of me.

"Why do you think!" I spat.

"You should know by know when its a good time to hold your tongue." He said calmly.

"Damn your calmness." I said. I saw suspecting for him to hit me hard but instead he laughed.

"Oh Shatter you never decease to amuse me." He said."but I did have a reason for coming in here." He then picked up my hand and held it with the palm facing down. Then he pulled off the blinds and the light hurt my eyes. He still held my hand but he picked up a knife in the other. Then he started carving a sign into the back part of my hand; I was howling in pain while he was doing this. When he was done he took a towel and pressed it very hard on the open wound. I stiffened with pain, but when he lifted the towel more blood came out.

I started feeling very sick to my stomach, "Shatter, you look very pale are you OK?" Redblood asked in a mocking voice.

"Go....To....Hell." I said very slowly.

"I can you are a bit sick after see someone carve a symbol into your own hand and but I still want you some what sane. So here." He said and he pressed two fingers on the open wound and the blood disappeared.