Spy

Captain Rex's P.O.V

I walked into my breakers and I thought I saw something in a chair, but it was probably my imagination. I turned on the lights and when I turned around I froze. There in the chair was Redblood. I was about to make a move but then I actually froze, I couldn't move a muscle. Redblood put a finger to his lips and made a shh sound, then said "Now, Now. You don't want anyone to hear you?" He stood up and strolled over to me.

"What do you want?" I managed to get out threw gritted teeth.

"Of nothing really, I just need a spy." He said.

"I'll never work of you." I spat.

"I know, your a very good little soldier when it comes to loyalty and following orders but just like I told the Jedi everyone had a weakness. Well for you, its hard to say. I could threaten death but you'll rather die then betrayed the Republic. I could always threat you with life, but that won't work. Or I can just use power." He said half sitting on the table. I just stood there trying to move my arm to my blaster. Redblood saw what I saw trying to do and he pulled out my pistols and placed them on the table in front of me.

"Oh well, powers it is." He said, shrugging. He walked over to me, pulled of my helmet and pressed two fingers against my forehead. I swallowed, I felt a slight tingling sensation then nothing.

"There. I would try to explain to you want I did, but I don't have any time..." He said then he waved his hand in front of me. "...I can't have you telling anyone I paid you a visit. So have a pleasant Evening." When he disappeared I forgot everything that just happened and I put back on my helmet and put my pistols back in there holsters.