Power

Random Clone's P.O.V

I was up against a wall and one of the Separatists ally's had a a gun to my throat.

"Sweet dreams." She said. She was about to pull the trigger.

"RAYA! Don't even think about it." Said someone walking in the room.

"But..." She started to say.

"I said don't." He said.

"Fine." Then she dropped me and I gasped slightly the man who saved me was one of the Clones who left the republic.

"Leave." He commanded her. She growled as she left the room, then once she left and then he walked over to me.

"Calm down, I'm not going to kill you." He said bending down. He pressed his hand over my leg that was hurt, then his hand started glowing. There was a worm feeling all over and I felt a slight numbness.

"There. That should help." Then he stood up and turned and left.

Echo's P.O.V. 10 minutes later...

"What did you do?" Asked Shatter.

"What makes you think I did anything?" I ask. Shatter and Waxer just stared at me.

"Ok, I just healed a Clones leg. It was broken in five different places and Raya was about to kill him." I said.

"Thats understandable." Said Waxer.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to get used to my powers." I replied.

"I think we all are, especially when Waxer turns into fire." Said Shatter chuckling.

"Not my fault." Said Waxer.

"Right." Said Shatter rolling his eyes.

Śēḍōjha P.O.V

"Come in." Said Redblood. I opened the door and walked in.

"Śēḍōjha, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I'm slightly worried about, these three. It's like you don't have a real plan, for these three; I don't even know your plan...." I stopped when he held a hand up.

"I understand your fear, but I do have a plan and you should know this." He said calmly.

"I'm sorry sir. I just don't want you to you killed." I said. He smiled said "Don't worry, you should know that it would be hard to kill me."

"Of course." I said, then I turned and left. As I was walking I over heard Waxer and Echo talking.

"I can't take this." Waxer said.

"I know, but we have to." Said Echo.

"I know, but we might be able to..." He started to say.

"You two wouldn't be planning to go warn the republic about the your next mission, would you?" I ask coming in the room.

"Of course not." Said Echo.

"Now Waxer what were you going to say?" I ask, stepping closer to them.

"Nothing." He said. I quickly read his mind and slaped him hard. He put his hand over his left cheek, and looked down at the blood that was on it.

"What was that for?" Asked Echo.

"I don't have to answer that question, Echo." I said to him.

I then turned to Waxer and said "If you do that I promise the pain you'll receive will kill you. And Echo about what you did to day was fine for now, but don't do that again; unless it is one of the Clones you listed you don't want to die."

"Yes, sir." He muttered.

"You can't treat us like this." Said Waxer.

"Excuse me?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"You treat us if we are worthless, and we have no nothing to offer...." I stopped him by grabbing his head and slamming it into the closest wall. Then picked him up by his throat and pulled him with in a few inches of my face. I opened my mouth just so slightly, only enough for him to see my two white fangs.

"Listen, if you want to keep your tongue then don't talk back to me. Also you are not worthless because if you were you would not be here and I'm second in command so you have to follow my orders also. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." He choked out.

"Good." I said, then I dropped him, he landed on his hands and knees; and was choking. I turned and said "You should know that if you want me to respect you, give me a few good reasons." Then kicked him hard in the gut, and then turned left the room.

Echo's P.O.V

After he room, I walked over and helped Waxer to his feet. He swayed a little but I helped him to the closest chair, I pressed my hand were he had a gash on form his forehead. Waxer stiffened as I used my power to heal his head, then once the wound closed and the blood was cleared away. Then I placed my hand on his stomach and healed that to the best that I was capable of, then I stood up.

"Waxer, I know you want to help the republic still. I do also but we know there power, we saw it. Redblood can easily destroy the entire clone army, without even blinking."

"I know." He muttered.

"Come on let's get you to a bed so you can lay down." I said helping him up.