Replacement

Shatter's P.O.V

I tried to stand with Echo and Waxler's help, but once I was on my feet; I almost fainted do to the pain.

"I told you so." Said Echo.

"I know." I muttered as they helped me back down.

"Its been a few weeks, you should be getting better." Said Waxler.

"I knows. I just feel so useless." I said.

"Aww now that's sad." Said Mistya.

"Shut up." I muttered, I was in no mood for her mocking.

"You should take that back." She said.

"Give me a one good reason too." I said.

"Alright." She said walking over and then she kicked me in the head. Echo started to stand up but she kicked him down.

"There, what do you have to say now boy?" She said hissing.

"Go to hell." I said. She took one step towards me, I moved my hand in front of me and she flew backwards. She hit the metal wall with a thud.

"What?" Said Waxler. Looking form me to Mistya.

"Your going to regret doing that." She said. I just stared at my hand.

"Mistya." Said Śēḍōjha.

"What!" She braked at him.

"Let him be." He said, leaning his head to one side.

"He...." But before she could say anything else he was standing there with a sword to her throat.

"I said, level him alone." He said slowly.

"Fine." She said,  Śēḍōjha led her out of the room. When the door closed Echo and Waxler turned to me and asked "How did you do that?!"

"I have no clue." I said.

Śēḍōjha P.O.V

When the door to the cell closed I turned to Mistya. "Come on, Redblood will probably want to talk to you and know about what happened." I said.

"Whatever." She said.

We walked in silence to Redblood, when we got there Redblood was already waiting for us.

"Mistya, come here." He said.

"I don't see what I did....." She couldn't finish she sentence, Redblood's sword went threw her chest.

"Your fired." He said, pulling the sword out and letting her body drop.

"Śēḍōjha? Get someone else to take Misty's place and please get rid of the body."

"Of course and I take you saw what happened." I replied.

"Of course and once you take care of those things, I would like to see what these Clones are capable of." He said.

"Yes sir." I said. I watched him walk into his room, his door shut and lucked. I put my hands over her body and a red orb came out of my hand and her body turned to ashes. Then I turned to see if I can find Blade. I walked around for a little bit before I found him out side with a book.

"Blade!" I called to him.

"Śēḍōjha, what can I do for you like?" He said looking up.

"You can help me decide who to take over Misty's place." I said.

"She got fired, well alright. I just lost about 500 ducks to Ora." He said.