Only More Questions

Redblood's P.O.V

"What do you want?" Asked Lucifer.

"A few things but first I want information." I said.

"Alright, what?" He asked.

"I want to know what happened to Sapphire after I left." I said.

"Nothing." He said.

"Your lying." I said.

"No I'm not, I...." He began that froze and started coughing.

"You have no clue what I can do to you. On my travels I leaned so much, I also know the devils weakness. That means you." I said kicking him to the floor. He opened his mouth but I just shoved my hand threw his chest and pulled out a ball of red energy. His eyes winded with fear.

"You didn't know I can steal an immortals energy? Well I can do a whole lot more then that." I said, pulling out my sword. I then crushed the energy in my hand and it turned to dust. Lucifer started screaming in pain, I then stabbed him with my sword.

"There congratulations your mortal." I said standing up. I quickly read his mind and pulled out a gun.

"I don't have a use for you anymore." I said pulling the trigger and the gun went off.

"What do you know, you could kill the devil." I said pulling out the dagger he had hidden in his shoe. I looked at him for a few moments and then left.

~flash back~

"I have to go." I said.

"I know, just please promise me that your take care of your self." Sapphire said.

"I promise." I said kissing her on the forehead. I smiled at her and truned and left.

"Wait!" She said as she ran up to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Well when you come back we we'll have a family." She said touching her stomach.

"I know, I'll be looking forward to that." I said.

~end of flashback ~

Shatter's P.O.V

"You said you wanted to talk to me." I said to Owen.

"Yes come here." He said looking up form a book. How is he reading? I thought to myself.

"Question. When you first met Redblood what your first reaction." He asked.

"Um....that guy is ads creepy as all hell." I said.

"Besides that." He said. I shrugged, and he just looked at me strangely.

"I have to make a call." He said and got up and left. I shook my and got up and left.

"How is he doing that?" I heard Ash say.

"How is who doing what?" I asked coming up next to her and Rex.

"Echo." Rex said. I looked at him he made it halfway to his door and fell asleep standing up.

"That is impressive." I said.

"No kidding." Replied Ash. All of a sudden I felt very week and my head started go spin.

"Well I'm tired so I'm going to let you two take care of him." I said excusing myself and hurried into my room. Once I closed the door and walked in a little I started feeling worse. My hand started burning and my head was spinning. I tried to focus but I couldn't, evey inch if my body was killing and I just fell backwards. But someone had cought me and I opened my eyes a little I could have sworn that I saw Redblood.

I felt my body being moved and someone put me down on the bed. I opened my eyes and did see Redblood, "What are you doing here." I rasped.

"Shhhhh, relax. Just breath." He said to me. I tried to call up a bit of my powers but, I couldn't. I couldn't really do anything and I am not a big fan of that. When I opened my eyes again Owen, Ash and Rex were standing around me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You got poisoned." Said a woman walking in the room.

"How?" I asked.

"That is still unclear, but my suggestion stay off your feet." She said. Owen opened his mouth but she just gave him a hard star and closed it.

"I'm Luna, his wife." She said intruding herself.

"Hi." I replied simply.

A week later...
Rex's P.O.V

"I might have an idea that would help." Said Owne.

"What?" I asked.

"This." He said pulling out a gun and pointing it at my head.

"What?" I asked again.

"This is simple. I'm going to shot you and your going to stop the bullet." He said. He then pulled the trigger and I shot out my hand and the bullet turned to ash.

"Ha! I did it. How did you know that will work." I asked.

"I didn't." He replied.

"He is crazy." I said to Shatter.

"Oh? What gave this away?" He asked as he was sharpening his sword.

"Um...Shatter." I said.

"What?" He asked looking up.

"Your eyes just turned dark green." I said.

"It was probably a reflection of the light." Said Owen. I saw Shatter sigh.

Later...
Jade's P.O.V

"Something worng?" I asked Shatter.

"What makes you say this?" He said a bit coldly.

"Oh lots of things, would you like me to list them?" I ask him.

"No." He replied.

"Then then tell me what's wrong." I said.

"It's going to sound crazy." He said.

"Trust me there is nothing in the world you can say that is crazier then my evey day life." I said to him.

"There is something off about my powers and about me." He said.

"You realize this now?" I said.

"I'm serious. When Owen, Xander and Ash saw my power color or what ever its called. They were frightened and shocked." He said.

"Point being..." I ask.

"There hiding something." He said.

"Ok, well that was not crazy at all." I said with a bit of sarcasm in my voice. "But if you are thinking about going undercover and looking thing us like this please tell me. And I'll be glad to help." I saw said with a smile.

"I'll take you up on that offer." He said.