Shatter

A/n this is Ash's other armor.

Shatter's P.O.V

I opened my eyes breathing heavily, I was cold and drenched in sweat and I had the dream again. I took a deep breath, and relaxed again. Then I heard a bang and a voice saying "Hey get up! To is are we will pass the test to go join in on the front lines." My bed slid out and I looked at Sharp.

"Good your alive." He said with a smile. I just rolled my eyes and got out of the bed.

"You ok?" He questioned.

"Yeah, weird dream." I said.

"Your talking, who are and what have you down with Shatter?" Demanded CT- 2841.

"Very funny." I said jumping down next to him.

Time skip

I took a breath and once the elevator entered the training area, my entire focus saw on the battle. Even though it wasn't real I still take it seriously. We ran but I was a fast then the rest of them and I never missed any target in my life. I ducked behind a wall and Shape ducked down beside me and so did Pack. CT-2841 and Maker were across from us, I fired my gun at a few droids that were coming twords us.

"Shatter, take out the droids in the tower." Said CT-2841. I nodded and aimed and fired at the droid in one tower, then ran to another spot but before I could move I saw a shot being fired at me in my mind and as I was running and I heard Sharp shot something. I turned my head and I saw I droid about to fire at me.

You have 5 seconds to react. Said a voice in my head.

Move down and to the right. It said again. For some reason I listened and the shot bounced off the wall and threw the droid's head who fired it and in to the droid in the other tower.

Good job. Complemented the voice. I looked at my squad members, there faces were filled with shock. They ran over to me and CT-2841 asked "How were you able to do that?"

"I'm not sure." I replied. He gave a weird look and moved on to blasting droids.

Third Person Narrative

"What just happened?" Asked Berk (a/n he was in a Star Wars Clone Wars episode along with Els)

"I'm not sure." Said General Shon-t (a/n I probably spelled that wrong.)

"That was incredible." Said Commander Breaker.

Later Shatter's P.O.V

"I can't believe we passed." Said CT-2841 happily.

"Why? Of course we passed, we are awesome." Said Pack.

"Or we are just well trained." I said.

"We are still awesome, oh how were you able to do that move with those two droids." He asked.

"I told you I have no clue." I said getting a bit annoyed.

"Come on just tell us." He begged.

"Ok listen carefully.....I DON'T KNOW!" I said loudly.

"Ok fine don't tell us." He said.

"Ok." I said and walked away. Why can't they just leave it alone, it was just a lucky, I thought to my self.

Yeah, it will be best if you don't tell anyone what you can do. Said the voice in my head again. I stopped, and took a deep breath and turned to the breaks.

"Hey!" I turned to see CT-2841.

"What?" I asked bitterly.

"Just want to ask you why you can't tell us?" He asked.

"Because I just can't." I said.

"That is not an answer." He said.

"Alright, but you have promise not to tell anyone, it....." I began, but I couldn't finish the sentence because there was an explosion that shook the ship. We quickly ran to wear the blast came form, droids were boarding. We wear called here because we were the closest. Command Breaker was there already and once we saw the droids we both pulled out our blasters. There was another blast that shook the ship and a girl and a guy walked on board that the droids were pouring in form.
They must be part of the spirticise new allies, I thought to myself, a few clones shot at them but they dodged like it was nothing.

"Would you like to take care of *Tēnē or would you like to do the other part?" Asked the man turning to his partner.(*him-in Gujarāta)

"I'll take care of Tēnē." She replied. He nodded and then just disappeared. Then she pulled out two whips, and she threw them around some of there guns and spun her body around, then guns went flying out of her hand and knocking into the other troopers guns and making them fall out of there hands. I was shooting droids but I quickly shot at her but she just stepped out of the way. Then someone threw a grenade at her she just whipped it away and it flew in our direction. CT-2841 and I jumped away, I didn't have a chance to recover before a felt a kick in my face and I felt someone lifting me up by my throat and press hard on to a wall.

"* Huṁ hamaṇāṁ ōchāmāṁ ōchā, Redblood kō'īnē tēthī nabaḷā vicāra amērikāmāṁ kahēvāya chē kē āścarya chuṁ." She smiling easily. (*I'm surprised that Redblood called us in to get someone so weak, for right now at least)

"Shatter!" Shouted CT-2841 from behind us, he fired a shot but she just simply said "Reflect" then a red mirror appeared behind her and the shot bounced off the mirror a went into CT-2841's shoulder then she then she threw whip at his hitting where the shot went to. I heard him scream in pain so I kick her which surprised her and she dropped me, I was having a slight difficulty breathing.

"* Ōkē kadāca huṁ tamanē āścaryajanaka sārā chē, paṇa ṭūṅka samayamāṁ vāta karī hatī." She said taking her whips out throwing them both one landed around my neck and the other around my chest, then she flung me in to the wall behind her. (*Ok maybe I spoke too soon, you are surprisingly good.) My head was killing and I felt pain rushing threw me and I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck and before everything went black I heard her say. "*Śēḍōjha ahīṁ bahāra vicāra karī'ē." (**Śēḍōjha let's get out of here.)(*Shadow.)

After I heard this everything went black.

CT-2841's P.O.V

I heard her say something in a different language then she just disappeared with Shatter. I was shocked but I ended up passing out because of the pain.

When I woke up I found myself in the medical bay, I found Pack, Sharp and Maker sitting next to me.

"Are ok?" Asked Sharp.

"My shoulders just in pain." I said.

"Were is Shatter?" I asked. They all looked at each other and finally Sharp spoke "Gone." I looked down, Shatter and I have always been close. We were brothers, we were always there for each other and the rest of the squad and now be is gone. The door and all of them stood up because in walked General Skywalker. I couldn't because even if I tried to move pain rushed threw me, but he could tell I was trying to stand bit he nodded at me.

"Sir." We all said.

"At ease, I want to ask you about when your squad member got captured." I nodded and told him everything and I even added a bit before.

"Would you know why they would have been after him personally?" He asked all of us shrugged.

"Master." Said his paddawon

"Yes? Master Obi-Wan just sent a message to this ship one of soldiers went missing his name was Waxler." She said breathlessly.

"What? That three troopers." He said. What! I thought.

"Come on I want to talk to Obi-Wan." Said General Skywalker leaving the room.

"Three of use missing?" Asked Pack.

"What is going on here?" I asked.