Voices

Shatter's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I saw nothing, I reached my hands upward to feel a metal blind fold. Who makes a metal blind fold? I thought to myself. I tried to push myself off the ground only to find that my hands were chained to it. I sat down and took a deep breath and listened to hear anything, all I heard was my own deep breathing. I gave a short sigh and against the wall. Where am I? I thought. 7519 those numbers just popped into my head and repeated over and over again.

"7.5.1.9." I said saying the numbers quietly to myself. I heard a door open and I heard foot steps walking towards me, each step made an echo on the metal floor.

"Oh, I see you awake." Said a voice I recognized.

"You." I said coldly.

"I see you recognize my voice." Mistya said.

"No not your voice, your smell; its horrible." I said smirking.

"Little idiot." She said kicking me hard in the gut.

"What are you made out of metal!?" I said holding my side.

"I'm wearing metal boots, dum-dum." She said stopping her foot.

"Care to tell me where I am or what I'm doing here? Or are you too stupid to remember?" I asked, honestly I know I was probably going to get hurt immensely but if I get her mad enough she might tell me something.

"Of course I know." She spat.

"Really? I don't believe you." I said.

"Your on a Separatists ship and you and two other Clones are here because...." Then she stopped sort realizing that she almost gave away her plan. I felt a pain in my chest, she grabbed my face and titled it upward.

"MISTYA!" said a voice.

"What!" She said angrily.

"Let him go." He said.

"Fine, but this little Ass should keep his learn to keep his mouth shut." She said, I heard her storm out; swearing in frustration.

"You should be careful what you say to her, she won't hesitate to cut out your toung." Said the man then I recognized Mistya's partner. I felt him stare at me for a few moments then walked out. Ok, on the first day I got attached and captured and they said two other Clones are here. So what do they plan to do to us? Why are we important? I thought to myself. I started to cough as the room filled with some type of gas.

Don't worry the gas will not kill you but it will leave you with some dizziness in your head. Said the voice. I heard the pity in the voice.

"Who are you." I said, breathing heavily.

Someone who wants to help you, I can't tell you much and for that I'm truly sorry. But what I can tell you is that if you want to talk to me or replied just think. Said the voice.

Alright. I thought my breathing started to slow again. Then I felt darkness wash over me.