Secrets and Lies part 3

Shatter's P.O.V

I stood there looking off into space, I sighed to myself and turned and walked down the long hallway. When the droids passed me they stopped and most shot me, then remembered that I saw on there side. I just glared at them and I guess they got frightened and ran off.

"You seem upset." Said Echo walking up towards me.

"Yeah, I am." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Everything." I muttered.

"What did Redblood talk to you about?" Echo asked.

"Why do you still want to fight with the republic? What are you fighting for? For people to have freedom? Which you know nothing of. For love? Which you don't have. For family? Well you have your clone brothers but that's not the same thing. Do you think the Jedi even care what happens to you? They don't give you reason to fight, all you do if follow orders from them, they don't give you names at first. Just numbers and that's lonely, trust me I know how it is to be considered nothing. But I don't want you or Echo or Waxer to have to go through the something. You three are great and you should show it. Well that's not everything but most of it." I said.

"He really does have a way to get in your head." Said Echo.

Anakin's P.O.V

"That's it! No more secrets!" I shouted to Ash, Xander, Mayonaka and Ora.

"They do deserve answers." Said Mayonaka glancing at Ash and Xander.

"Were should I begin?" Asked Ash.

"From the beginning." I said.

"It's simple me, Ora, Ash and Mayonaka are form a different detention; so is Redblood and his gang. The reason why they came here was because of an old prophecy that says three of the same shale be different and will either save all worlds or help destroy them. Those three people are Shatter, Echo and Waxer. Redblood wants them to join him so they could help him take over all worlds and we are here to make sure that dose not happen. You see me and Ash are guardians, we travel through time and space protecting and saving worlds. That's how we always knew when you were in danger. Anything else thats needs explaining or anything to be reexplained?" Asked Xander.

"Yeah the thing with the guardians, who is Redblood and how did three Clones troopers get to be there people." Said Ahsoka.

"Well all three are contented. The legacy of the Guardians is to protect the world from Redblood. You see Redblood has been reincarnated many times and his purpose is control everything. It's the job of the guardians to find the legendary three to stop him, but if need be we have to destroy them we will. Also it could have been anyone, it was by chance and there blood is different because 40% of it is the original blood of the three people who sealed him away. Also it's the destiny for these people if they save the world form him to become part of the guardians, but guardians are not pure good or evil we are in between keeping balance. Similar to Jedi but we use are dark powers if we have too." Said Ash.

"I see, so right now that means they are leaning towards to destruction of all worlds." I said.

"Looks like it." Said Ora.

"Ok is there anything else we should know?" I asked.

"Yes. Redblood used to be a guardian and the original people who were 3 out of the 6 guardians sealed his ultimate power away." Xander said.

"Six?" Said Ahsoka.

"Yes, the 6 now are me, Ash and hopefully if things go as planned Shatter, Echo and Waxer." He replied.

"That's only five." I said.

"The six one is Redblood, he is pure evil and the only way the destroy him is by sealing him away but eventually he will break free and then the next set of guardians will take over and do it happens all over again." Said Xander, his voice growing dark.

"Will it ever stop?" I asked.

"The only way for it to stop, is for Redblood to become like us again or not chose to become evil. Because when the next Redblood comes he'll have a choice to be good or evil, to stay a guardian or not. Also we meet the people who used to do be guardians and we lean form them, so for Redblood is given the chose then." Said Xander.

"Ok, thank you for answering all our questions." I said

"No problem if there is anymore feel free to ask." Said Ash.

"Ok, why do you always wear that hood?" I asked Xander.

"Because of this..." He said pulling his hood off. Ahsoka gasped and I was speechless. "...I know I look a lot like Redblood and the reason for that was because he is my brother."

A/N: If you have any question comments or PM me.

A few days later   A/N here is a short one
Fives P.O.V

I saw in the medic bay resting up from the explosion, "how are you doing?" Asked Mayonaka.

"Better, thanks." I said.

"That's good to know. Oh by they way have you seen Kix anywhere?" She asked.

"I haven't seen anyone really." I replied.

"Sigh, well that's OK." She said. Then she truned and left the room.

Kix's P.O.V

"Kix." I heard my name being called, I turned to see Mayonaka walking twords him.

"Uh....yeah?" I asked.

"I want to apologize for before, I'm sorry if I kinda took over your job." She said.

"No, no. It was fine, you were right." I said trying not to stutter.

"Alright, well I look forward to working with you more often." She said as she smiled and walked away.

"You like my sister!?" Said Ash form behind me.

"No, I'm mean she is nice." I began trying not stutter.

"Really. I'm not stupid, I can tell when a guy likes a girl. I don't mind that you like her but I promise if you hurt her in any way I will hunt you down and you are going to redefine the meaning of pain. Understand." She asked sweety but giving me a death glare.

"Yes." I said.

"Good." She said walking away.

A/N: here is another short one.
Cody's P.O.V

"There is no way you can get Rex quite during an argument." I said to Ash.

"I can, want to bet?" She asked.

"Ok, I win you have to entertain the entire 501st and 212th battalion and if you win I'll clean your ship and breakes for a week." I said.

"Deal." She said and we shook on it.

Later...

"I'm right and you know it." Ash said.

"No, your not." Rex replied.

"Or really?" Asked Ash.

"Trust me there is nothing you can do to surprise me." Said Rex.

"Ok, let's make a bet then. I win you clean my breakes and ship for a week. You win and I'll embarrass myself in front of the entire 501st and 212th." Said Ash.

"Deal." Said Rex. Then Ash just smiled and walked over to Rex and missed him on the lips. When she moved away Rex was surprised and not being able to talk.

"See I win. Rex is surprised and can't talk, also we were having an argument and I was able to get him quiet." She said. "Oh by the way have fun cleaning my ship and breakes." Then she left the room leaving Rex and Cody sitting there speechless and confused.