Attack

Five months later...
Rex's P.O.V

"Um....where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." She said.

"This just goes to show you never let a woman pick the destination and let her drive you there." Said Xander.

"Shut up!" Said Scarlett from the back seat slapping him the back of the head.

"I don't know if I should be excited or scared." Said Shatter.

"How dose both sound?" I replied.

"That will work." He said.

"Here we are." She said.

"An amusement park." Said Xander. "I'm using my day off for this?" He said.

"Come on. Your getting me ice cream and other things." Said Scarlett dragging him out of the car.

"These places cost a lot of money but there fun." Ash said. "My brother took me and my sister here all the time, he also took us to the circus."

"Ok, I'm going to leave you two alone." Said Shatter, signaling Waxer, Echo and Fives to come with him. Ahsoka and Anakin already left, walked off.

"So what do you want to do first?" Asked Ash.

"Umm......." I said looking around.

"Hey Ash!" Shouted someone.

"Anna! Jem! What are you two doing here?" She asked walking up to the two girls. One looked like a girl vision of Anakin and the other looked like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Having fun, playing games." Said the one who looked like Anakin.

"Wasting money." Said the other one.

"Oh Rex, this is Anna Skywalker and Jem Kenobi. There like Jade." I said.

"Oh have you seen her? She said she'll meet us back here." Said Anna.

"No, she is probably at some of the games or in the stores." I said.

"Great, we'll check those out. Bye" said Anna pulling Jem away.

"Wanna go on the rollercoaster?" She asked.

"The what?" I replied.

"You never been on a rollercoaster?!" Ash said. "Well come on!" She grabbed me and pulled twords a rollercoaster. It took a few minutes in line and I looked at Ash when she got seated in the car. I sat down next to her and she smiled.

"Hold on to your guts." She said.

"I'm scared." I said.

"You better be." She said smiling. Within a few moments we were zooming around and Ash was laughing while I was trying not to vomit.

"This is a big one." Said Ash as we went up ward. Then we stopped.

"This is not part of the ride." Said Ash looking around.

"I'm sorry for the interruption, but I need to have a little word with you too." Said a voice form in front of us. Then a girl with yellow eyes and light blond hair that looked white. She stood on the track right in front of the cart.

"Ace." Said Ash.

"Really to have some fun?" She asked. Then she put her foot on the cart and pushed it backwards. It went back with speed and Ace came running down the track.

Else where... Shatter's P.O.V

"Hey whats that?" Asked someone pointing up. I looked up and saw something going on at the rollercoaster.

"Don't move." Said someone behind me. I felt a gun push against my side. I turned my head and the person pushed the gun to my side.

"I said don't move." The person replied.

"Ok." I said. I relaxed and saw there was a dart game close to me. I focused in the darts and they moved. But I felt the gun go off into my side. I feel to the ground and looked up at the person. They wore a white t-shirts and plain black pants with drown boots. I could see the face since they had a mask on.

"I said not to move." She said pointing the gun to my head. Everyone looked and ran away screaming. I held my side in pain but I still stood up and pulled out a dagger I had on me.

"You can't bring a dagger to a gun fight." She said. Then I head a gun go off and she fell forward.

"You talk to much." Said Jade.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, I would ask how are you but considering that you just got shot not too well I take it." She said.

"I'll be fine." I said. I pressed my hand to my wound and focused my energy on it. As usual my hand glowed white and black.

"Well come on. Redblood's over paid henchman are attacking this place come." She said. I looked at her and nodded.

I was about to move when I felt a cloth go over my mouth, I started feeling dizzy form the smell. I tried to fight but the person somehow was stopping my body from moving and I had a sinking suspicion that the guy behind me was Redblood. Then the world around me went black.

Else where...Anakin's P.O.V

"Really! I love doing that!" Said Anna.

"Oh great there is two of them." Said Jem.

"Hey don't you guys think we should be going somewhere. Like helping the others." Said Ahsoka.

"She is right." Chimed in Jem.

"Alright but we'll continue this conversation later." Said Anakin.

"Most definitely." Said Anna.

Rex's P.O.V

She was able to knock the cart off the rain and we crashed to the ground. She jumped down to the ground in front of us. I looked over next to me and Ash began pushing off the cart.

"What are you doing here!" Said Ash once standing.

"Redblood ordered me too. Also I don't really want to tell you." She said. At this point Ash ran at her and they started fighting. I was about to help them, when someone attached me from behind. I looked at my attacker they ware dressed in black and they wore a mask.

After fighting a while Ash tossed Ace over and crashed into the guy I was fighting.

"Wanna switch dance partners?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied attacking Ace once she got up. But once I moved twords Ace the mystery man got up and attacked me. I could tell he was more powerful then I was, so I could tell it was time to use some magic. I focused and made a fire ball and threw it at him, but he cought the fire ball and reduced it to an ice shard and threw it at me. I moved out of the way just in time, but I felt something garb my legs. I looked down and it was a vine, grate he could do magic! I thought. He is hard enough with that.

He moved closer to me and the vine pulled me to the ground. I tried to focus and Teleportat. I did right behind him and I threw him to the floor. He looked up at me and he teleportated. I looked around and when I looked behind me he was standing there. He had a shard of ice in his hand and he stabbed me right in right above my leg.

I howled in pain and fell backwards, "Rex!" I heard Ash shout. I started blacking out but I still was awake when Ash threw my attacker to the floor and pulled off his mask and said "Nick?" Then the world around me went black.