Freedom

Shatter's P.O.V

I grunted as Śēḍōjha threw me into the cell, I don't know why but after what ever that thing was with the box Śēḍōjha and Redblood are torturing us constantly.

"I would ask if your ok, but that will be pointless." Said Waxler.

"You think?!" I replied trying to push myself off the cold ground that was stained with blood.

"Why aren't they just killing us off?" Asked Echo.

"Because they still want us alive." I said.

"How do you know this?" Asked Waxler.

"Because I overhead Redblood ands Śēḍōjha taking." I replied.

"What did they say?" He asked.

"They said.......something like plan three should hopefully take effect soon and they can't die." I said remembering the two things I heard Redblood injected me with some weird black and red liquid. I sighed and rubbed my arm.

An hour later

I heard a loud bang, like a gunshot. Echo and Waxler heard it too because they sat up at little.

"What was that?" Asked Waxler horsey. Echo and I shrugged and then there was another gunshot. Then I heard foot steps running on the metal floor. All three of just looked at each other and then the door opened and two Jedi walked in, from what Echo and Waxler told me they were Anakin and Obi-Wan Kenobi. There were four clone who came in, I'm pretty sure that they were Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Fives and I'm not sure about the other one. They helped us out of the room and walk, they were saying somethings but I couldn't really hear.

"Sorry, but if your going to get them out, your going to have to get past me." Said Śēḍōjha with a wicked smile.

"Alright." Said Anakin. He ran twords him with his lightsaber but Śēḍōjha moved to the side grabbed Anakin's arm and pulled him into a firm hold. He made it so Anakin's own lightsaber was right go his neck.

"Now if anyone wants to see what happens when they try to......well let's just say Anakin here will look kinda weird without a head." He said. Then I saw Śēḍōjha whisper something to him and then a voice shouted from behind "Śēḍōjha!" He truned his head slightly and then a gunshot sounded and he fell to the ground and standing there was Ora holding a gun in her hand.

"What?" Said Waxer.

"I'm a double agent, now let's get moving." She said, walking over to us. Anakin opened his mouth but Ora truned and said "Listen pretty boy, we don't have much time to talk, so move your ass or I'll move it for you." Then he just closed his mouth.

Time Skip Third Person Narrative

"Ok, Redblood was no where to be seen." Ash said as she sat next to Ora.

"When is he ever?" Asked Ora.

"When you don't want to see him." She replied.

"Correct." Said Ora smiling.

"So you are double agent?" Asked Obi-Wan.

"Was. and yes. I couldn't contact anyone because they would have found out so fast that I would have been dead before I could blink." She said pulling her hair back.

"Did they tell you why they wanted them?" Asked Anakin.

"No why would they? Redblood and Śēḍōjha don't tell anyone anything. Also I have a name and I would like to be called by it." Ora said.

"So they told you nothing." Confirmed Obi-Wan.

"Yep." Replied Ora.

"As I was saying do you know were Redblood was?" Asked Ash.

"No. You no better then anyone that Redblood is impossible to find when he doesn't want to be found, even by you; or Xander." Ora said.

"Right or by the way how are the three clones?" She replied.

"We aren't sure right now." Said Anakin looked down.

"Oh." Said Ora.

Five's P.O.V

"He seem different." Said Fives to Rex.

"Well of course they will be different." Said Xander standing next to them.

"Meaning?" Asked Rex.

"I mean of course they will be different because they just went threw a living hell." He said.

"Do you think they will go back to being them self's?" I asked. Xander was quite for a few moments and then said "They probably won't be the same again, they just spent the last few months with an insane, psychopath and they have a connection now. So it will make sence of they seem different or off. Physical scars heal in time but some emotional scars never heal."

"You seem to know a lot about this." Said Rex.

"Everyone has there scars..." He replied. "...I better go." Then he truned around and left.

Anakin's P.O.V

What did Śēḍōjha mean when he said "These three aren't who you think and neither is Ash." Anakin thought. And how did he know about me and me and Madimay?