The new Adviser

A/N About 5 months after they escaped and I took this idea form season 4 episode 12-13. Basically in those two episodes Obi-Wan, Ahsoka and Command Cody were sold as slaves and Anakin came the Queens college. (In case non of you knew...but I'm guess a lot of you did.)

Shatter's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, were planning a break in at a Separatists military base and General Skywalker was picking clones and he picked me. Fives, Heavy was Captain Rex  was on the mission. General Kenobi General and Skywalker was leading this mission and his padone was also there, 7.5.1.9 those numbers popped into my head again. I just tried to ignored it but failed miserably.

"You alright?" Asked Fives.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied with a small shrug.

"Alright listen up." Said Anakin. We all truned are attention to the two Generals.

"We are about to land, and I want to make sure everyone is clear with the plan." He said. All of us replied "Yes, Sir." The General nodded and then said "As you know we will be two groups the one with me will be Captain Rex and Shatter, and with General Kenobi will be Fives and Heavy."

Time Skip

Sold as slaves! The words echoed through my mind.

You know what is waiting for you right? Asked the voice in my mind.

Yes, work in mins. And probably hardly any food and bring slap with an electric whipor work in the Queens place. I thought.

Yes. But if you can survive Redblood's wonderful hospitality, you can live though anything. Said the voice.

Speaking form experience? I asked.

It took a minute to reply but it said yes. Then I was silent, talking about Redblood and what he enjoys doing to prisoners makes me want to puke; and scream, since I have been through it.

Third Person Narrowed

The queen asked into her chambers and truned and sitting in a chair was a man wearing dark clothes and a mask over his eyes.

"Don't scream for your guards, it will be pointless." Said the man.

"Who are you I command you to tell me." Said the Queen firmly.

"Very well, my name is Redblood." He said standing up.

"I heard of you, your the part of the Separatists allies." She said.

"Well yes, but I'm the head of them. They only take orders firm me, but I'm here to talk to you and maybe offer you something useful." He said walking over to her.

"And what might that be?" She asked.

"Power." Redblood said simply.

"I already have power and I can get more if I want." She said.

"No, not that power. You know power like the Jedi but only stronger." He said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Oh like this..." He said holding out his hand a ball of fire appeared. "...I can give you something like this or something more for your.......personality. But you have to listen to what I have to say."

"Very well. Speak." She said.

"Well one of the Clones you have captured is unique, and I don't want to see him die any time soon. You can sell him as a slave but do not kill him or cut of any limbs." Redblood said.

"That's it. Fine he is not to be killed. Now what power can you give me." Said the Queen.

"Well what would you like?" Asked Redblood.

"Something that can show my power." She said.

"I see, well then how about the power of fire. It is a very regal power, it could be very lethal but also very beautiful. Like you milady." He said.

"That sounds wonderful, but how would you give this power?" She asked.

"By this..." He said pulling out a ruby necklaces and giving it to the Queen.

"It's beautiful." She gasped, she took it and put it on.

"If you want to use your fire power just focus." He said. So the queen focused and a small ball of fire appeared in her hand.

"I can get it." She howled.

"Shhh...." He said. "...I might have an idea. How about I stay here and teach you how to use this power, also I have an other gift." He pulled three small bands.

"What are these?" She asked taking them.

"Well the will prevent a Jedi from using there ability to use the force and if someone else has a weird ability it will stop that also." He said.

"Really?" He Queen asked.

"Yes and also I heard a roomer that your adviser is planning to over throw you." He said.

"What! Want proof do you have." Hissed the Queen.

"Well I have this..." He pulled out a folded piece of paper. Handing it to the Queen, she unfolded it and dropped it. "...You see and since I guess you'll probably have a proper punishment for him. Then you will probably need a new adviser."

"I take it you want that. Also if I want someone of my people to take that role." She said.

"Well I can take care of that for the most part..." He said, he snapped his fingers and his form changed to someone who look like one of her people. "...there."

"That is incredible." She said.

"Thank you. Also, I'll be glad to show you more of what I can do...." He said.

"Well then I think I can arrange you being my new adviser." She said.

"Well thank you, my lady." He said bowing ever so slightly, then Redblood disappeared.

Redblood's P.O.V

"How did it go?" Asked Śēḍōjha.

"Yes, it did." I replied.

"Things are going according to plan then." Said Śēḍōjha.

"They always do. However I would like someone to get rid of Ora, she knows to much. Even though she told Ash everything she knows." Said Redblood.

"I can take care of that." He replied.

"Good. But make it look like suicide, alright." I said.

"Of course sir. I'll take care of it." He said bowing, and left the room. I watched him leave then I sat down in a chair and pulled out an old book. I opened it and took out a price of paper, I laughed lightly to myself. I looked down on the paper and smiled slightly. I told them I will win. But I have to be patient, I will wait as long as I can. I always have, I thought to myself and put them picture back in the book. I laughed again and put the book on a desk.