Stranded

Ash's P.O.V

The air craft went crashing into the ground, and General Kenobi, General Skywalker, Cody, Rex, Heavy, Echo, Ahsoka, myself and Ash rushed out of the plane just in time.

"Damn, i need to get this mask off." I said pressed a button behind my mask to receive long black hair with red and drown hi lights and deep blue eyes. Everyone stopped and looked at me with shock.

Time skip

Camp was all set up, but there were a few little problem like we didn't have any food, water or any idea of where we were and Anakin was arranging groups to see if there was any food or water. Echo, Fives and Heavy where one and the other was Anakin and Rex. I stood up and strolled over and said "Can I join or only watch, since I do have experience being stranded in the middle of nowhere with practically nothing."

"Ok, who's group?" Asked Anakin.

"I'll go with them." I said gesturing to Fives, Echo and Heavy's group.

"I'll right we should get back here within two hours." Said Anakin. They all nodded and we where off. I put my helmet back on and got my dagger ready.

"Why do you sound like a guy when you mask is on?" Asked Heavy.

"It is because I make voice sound different, but with my other costume it hids it do to the fact that there is a voice piece that changes my voice." I replied quickly not really wanting to talk. I looked at a tree, started to climb it. I actually waited for one of them to ask what I was doing, but surprisingly no asked anything. I got around the top of the tree and I saw a stream and a small animal.

"Hey Skywalker." I said into the com-link.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I found a stream and potential food." I said.

"Great, where?" He asked.

"Well were are you?" I asked.

"Right below you." He said.

"Oh......well I'll be down in a sec." I said.

"How can you be...." He began to say but I just let my self fall threw the branches and landed right next to him.

"Oh." He said looking at me.

"It is a that way." I said pointing ahead.

"I saw an animal that is probably ok to eat and don't worry about cooking it just worry about caring it." I said begin to walk.

Time skip

Everyone was eating the meat, I guess they were surprises I can cook and even more that I was a girl.

"This is really good." Said Obi-Wan.

"Thanks." I said feeling my checks turn a little red.

"You seem very familiar with out doors." He said.

"That would be putting it mildly, I spent a year stranded in middle of nowhere with only a this dagger." I said taking it out and twirling it around in my hands.

"A year!" Said Heavy skeptically.

"Yes and if you don't believe me, can sure as hell prove it." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Well let's see..." I said getting up and pulling a weed out of the ground. "...is this poisonous or not?" I asked.

"Um......Poisonus?" He asked. Fives and Echo were laughing, Cody was covering his mouth to hind a grin and Rex was not expressing any emotion.

"Ok try it." I said.

"What!" He replied.

"I said try it to see of your ok or throwing up or die." I said.

"Ok I see you point." He said.

"And this is why when I brag I tell the truth." I said sitting back down. Later that night when everyone was relaxed I took of my costume, so I was wearing a t-shirts and dark blue pants with black boots and a dark gray jacket with a hood. So while the Jedi were talking and the Clones were playing cards I decided to take out a book. Yes with paper pages and and a hard cover, I pulled it out of my bag I always kept with me and started reading.

"Um......Excuse me?" Said a voice.

I glanced up to see Echo, "yes?" I said.

"I wanted to thank you." He said glancing away.

"For what?" I asked.

"For....um...." He mumbled.

"Oh, hey it's fine." I said kindly, letting myself smile. There was a few moments of silence then I asked "mind if I join you?"

"No. That's OK." He said. I slipped the book into my bag and picked it up and joined them. Then later that night I lay down into the grass and I did enjoy playing cards wit them especially when I called Rex 'Soldier boy,' Cody laughed so hard I thought he will burst a gut. Then eventually Obi-Wan and Ahsoka came over and that was pretty funny and fun.

Echo's P.O.V

When I woke up it was just starting to get light out, I saw Ash awake. I looked at her she, it looked like she was training.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, just training." She said, smiling gently. I swallowed slightly and looked away.

"Are you ok?" She asked sticking her sword in the ground and walked over to me.

"Uh........I fine." I reaplied. She nodded at me and picked up her sword and tossed it in the air and did a few back flips, then jumped up and threw two side kicks fell to the ground and she cought her sword and threw it to a tree with perfect accuracy.

"That's amazing." I said.

"Thanks." She said walking over and pulled her sword out of the tree.

"It seems to me that you don't need to train, your amazing." I said

"Well thanks but some one once said to me 'you can be amazing but you still can get better.' Well not those words, but you get the point." She said with a far away look in her eyes. Then she turned away and got back to practicing with her sword. The I felt a hand go on my shoulder, I did scream but I turned around to see Fives.

"Hi Fives." She said not even looking at us.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked.

"Because you really need a shower desperately." She said turning and with a small grin.

"You pretty impressive." He said.

"You ain't see nothing." She said, then she jumped up high and put her sword out below her. Then her sword went perfectly into the ground and she sat perched on top. My jaw dropped and Fives eyes widened so much I thought they would pop out. She just sat there and smiled.

Ash's P.O.V

That morning when everyone was awake, I just just sat back I had my regular suit on. (A/N: I have a pic of both in the second part of "Domino Squad's First Assignment." Not black one) I tilled my head up and saw threw my mask a saw a dot in the distant, then I zoomed in threw my mask and noticed that my ship was coming and a republic ship also. Finally, I thought to myself.

"See you guys I around." I said, then they looked at me as if I was crazy. Which I am. Then when my ship landed.

"That's my ship, and before anyone asks. No one is flying because I can control it threw a remote and the reason why is because I sent it to a republic ship so you can bet off that way." I said and before anyone could ask anything I quickly boarded and few away.