Guardian Powers

I updated the Character Profiles please check them out...

Also quick fact for the controlling Energy's each one has a color and The color represents there personality. I'll explain the color thing as we go along aslo if you don't understand it leave a comment or PM me and I'll try my best to explain. Also the color of the energy is the same as the energy color inside.

Telekinesis

Telepath: You can transmitted memorys/pain/emotional pain you or other people had and if the person had caused a lot of pain (emotionally or fiscally) and you can make them feel that pain. And feel the other person's pain control minds (a/n only guardians can do this but it requires looking someone right in the eyes.)

Seeing/Hearing Beyond meaning: you can see/hear in other places, you can see threw solid objects, and in places far away

Controlling Energy's meaning: You can blast/incinerator people or things, You can make your energy into an object and use it as a weapon, You can track other energys and hide your own, You can control your own energy and give you more strength, You can take other peoples energy's, heal wounds, if you steal someone's energy you can use it to give you more power or control the other person, or crush it which will kill them instantly

Controlling time: you can see the future/past, you can freeze someone in time or move an object forward or backward in time, stop time

(a/n anyone I mentioned who can do these things have sorcery but only that aspect, anyone who I said can do sorcery can do all the things listed for sorcery)
Sorcery: See and talk to Ghost's, can shape shift, Control elements, control teleology, teleportation, spells.
Only for the guardian who is dark: You can controlling Shadows: you can control someone's body, turn someones shadow into a solid figure to fight your enemy and the shadows can turn into mist. Also you can kill immortals and can do other dark Sorcery things, also an inexpert in positions/poisons. Also steal someone's powers (And other things that I'm too tired to list)

Super strong

Speed

Flying

Ash's most preferred powers: Super strength, speed, flying and telekinesis.
Energy color: light&dark blue, white and light purple.

Redblood's most preferred powers: all of them
Energy color: pure black and very dark red.

Xander's most preferred powers: none. (But when he has to he will use them)
Energy color: Dark Red, Very light gray, and a drop of white

Shatter's most preferred powers: Energy controlling, controlling time, seeing/hearing beyond
Energy Color: Pure white and black.

Echo's most preferred powers: energy controlling (the healing aspects & the tracking/ hiding your own) Sorcery (the shape shifting part and controlling technology)
Energy Color: light gray, white, and gold.

Rex's most preferred powers: Telepathy, Sorcery (controlling elements {fire, earth, air, water}) controlling energy.
Energy color: Dark blue, a drop of black and silver.

I might update this, also if you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave a comment.