Fight

(3 days later) Anakin's P.O.V

"So your the Queens new adviser." I said.

"Yes. And your the Queen's body guard..." He said. "...who so happens to be a Jedi." I just turned away and glanced down.

"Ohh, sorry. Didn't mean to strike a nerve." He said looking at me, then he walked a little forward and turned. That's were Ahsoka is, I thought. I slightly followed, but he didn't go where Ahsoka was instead he walked in a big room. I stood and watches the Queen was standing in the middle of the room.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Of course." She replied. Then right before my eyes he changed into Redblood. I held my breath, and Redblood pulled off his cloak and placed it on the floor.

"Ok, why don't you start." He said. The Queen got into a fight position and two balls of fire appeared in her hands. My eyes widened, she attacked Redblood but he steps out of the way and he threw a fire ball at her she put out her hand and caught it and tossed it back at him.

"Impressive." He said. He continued to teach her, I just tried to slipped out of the room. But Redblood turned and sent a line of fire in my direction and a ring of fire appeared around me.

"What are you doing here?" Asked the Queen. I stood still not answering.

"I'll let you take care of this my lady." Redblood said as he walked out of the room.

Ahsoka's P.O.V
I sat I'm my cage looking out on the city, the clone trooper Shatter sat in a cage next to me. I looked over to him and the look he had in his eyes was unexplainable.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Not really Commander." He said looking at the palm of his hand.

"It's when you were captured by Redblood." I said. He just nodded and he gave a low sigh and looked up at the sky.

"What happened there?" I asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it." He said.

"You know it might help to talk about it." I said.

"Commander thank you, but I just want to forget everything that happened over those few months." He said, starting to shake a little.

"It's ok, I understand." I replied.

"Thank you Commander." He said bowing his head a little.

"Do you at least know why they wanted you?" I asked.

"Oh come in and just let him be." Said a voice form behind us. I turned to see the Queen's new adviser.

"After all if Redblood doesn't want you to know something, you'll probably never know it." He said smiling slightly.

"And how do you know this?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He just pulled out a dagger and showed me, my eyes widened. It was the same dagger that he used to torture Echo, when he was trying to get Anakin to talk.

"Redblood." I heard Shatter mutter. I looked over to him and be was looking down and shaking a little.

"Awww, still scared?" He said walking right by Shatter's cage. Shatter didn't reply he just sat there, looking at the ground and still shaking a little.

"Come on it wasn't that bad....actually for you it probably was, not so much for me." He said looking down at Shatter.

"How can you be so cruel!" I asked angrily. He looked at me and he was quiet for a few moments.

"Cruel? Well that's just who I am." He said as if it was the most simplistic thing in the world.

"Why did you want them?" I asked threw gritted teeth.

He clicked his tongue and "Now, Now. I can't tell you that." He said. Then I realized he was right by the edge and I moved my hand but nothing happened.

Redblood shook his head, and said "I know that didn't work but still that wasn't smart." Then he just snapped the bar and Shatter's cage fell a little, but it stopped and Redblood had his hand out.

"Now of you want to try to do that again, well.....use your imagination and be happy I didn't do anything else..." Redblood said as the cage drifted upwards and coming back to normal. "Also some should teach you not to do anything stupid, since I give punishment when its due. Shatter can teach you a lot about that." He put his foot on the cage and shook it a little. Then he just turned and left.

"Why dose he do that?" I asked.

"To show some of the powers he has, to show you if you don't listen to evey word he says there will be punishment. That's one reason why he dose that Commander." Shatter said sitting up a little. I saw he was still shaking but a bit less right now.

"What did he do to you? The way you acted when you saw him, you just broke down." I said in a caring voice. He was silent for a few moments and said quietly "The reason why I broke down like that is because I hoped I will never see him again. Also he could easily convince the Queen to give me to him and..." He said his voice trailing off.

"I understand. You don't want to go threw that again." I said and Shatter nodded.

Obi-Wan Kinobi's P.O.V

I watched helpless as a young girl took my punishment. She walked up and stood on the plat form knowing she is going to die. He was about to press the button but the girl said in a strong voice, showing no signs of fear "Can I make a last request?"

"We don't give last request." He replied.

"Why? All the great and powerful people do, are you not great and powerful? You will be showing that you just kill, people will only fear you and not praise your greatness. I don't believe you would want that." She said calmly.

"You make an excellent point. So what is your last request?" He asked.

"My last request is to have the necklace you took from me back." She said slowly.

"Evey well." He reaplied. A few minutes later they brought her necklaces to her. They they were about to press a button to drop her into a bottomless pit. She just closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Then once they pressed the button, she jumped backwards and a light silver glow came form around her and blasted anyone who was near by.

Time Skip

"Thank you for helping us." I said to her.

"No problem, it was my pleasure." She said looking at me with her clear white color eyes.

"I do have one question though, in the mines how were you able to keep your blindness a secret?" Asked Anakin.

"Oh, I have my ways of keeping my secrets." She said with a light smile.

"Like the time were set me up on a date?" Asked Ash coming in the room.

"Ashling." She said.

"Mayonaka." Ash replied and they hugged each other.

"You two know each other?" Anakin asked.

"Of course we do, she's my little sister." Said Ash.