Deal

A month later...
Rex's P.O.V

I sighed to myself it was very quiet today in Owen's house. Anakin and Ahsoka went back with Hardcase and Waxer, his wife Luna is helping him train Ash, Fives, Echo, Xander, Nick and Jade today. Also Shatter haven't been seen a month and we have no clue what happened to him, Jade is out looking for him and as for Jess and her brother.....no one knows were they are. I rolled away from the window and sighed again. I felt useless, I am paralyzed. About twenty minutes later the door opened and I looked up and Nick walked in.

"Yes?" I asked looking up.

"Here. I wanted to give you this." He said handing me a box.

"What is it?" I asked opening the box and then I saw a ring. I looked at him weirdly.

"For my sister. Well if you ask her to marry you, that was our moms wedding ring so I thought if you asked she'll like it." He said. When he said this my face was white, and he j7st looked at me abd shook his head.

"Listen be happy im even letting you look at her, I always said no one is good enough form my little sister but your not that bad." He said and with that he turned and left. I looked at the box and rolled over to a cabinet and put it in there.

"Damn. You don't look good." Said a dark voice behind me. I turned and saw a man leaning by the window with black hair and mask that covered there face. He wore all black and had a sword strapped to his back, he might have had other weapons but I couldn't tell.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"No one really." He said with a shrug. I looked at him and I reached for my gun and pulled it out and fired at him but he held up his hand and it stopped in mid air.

"Please don't do that again and don't call anyone it won't work." He said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Froze time." He replied simply.

"How?" I asked. He just shrugged and looked out the window.

"What do you want and do you work for Redblood?" I asked.

"Well as for what i want that's hard to say and I don't work for him. I work with him there is a difference." He said his voice cold.

"So Redblood sent you here?" I asked.

"No he didn't, I cam here with my own free will." He said turning his attention to me.

"Ok so tell me why are you here?" I asked. He was silent for a while and then asked "to ask you if want to be healed?"

"What? It's impossible, Owen said that..." I began but he quickly cut me off by saying "Owen is filled with lies, there is a way that it can be done. But it will come with a price."

"How much?" I asked quickly.

"Slow down, I never said anything about money. Power or magic always comes with a price." He said looking away.

"Ok then what is the price?" I asked.

"Don't know yet. I can help you but then you need to do something for me." He said.

"What?" I asked slowly.

"There are two curtain books that Owen have that I would like, I can heal you only of you get me these two books and a special dagger he has in a safe." I said.

"Let me guess and it would be without his permission that I would be taking these things with." I said.

"Yes, but if you don't want to steal understand. Then I guess you don't want to be healed." He said turning around.

"Wait!.....I'll do it." I said.

"Wonderful. But first get me the two books and the dagger and then I'll heal you." He said.

"No. Your going to heal me and then I'll get you the books and dagger." I said.

"Look I can leave now and just steal the books and dagger myself and forget about what you. Or you can get me these things and I'll be sure to send you a Christmas card." He said.

"Fine." I mutter.

"Good, bring them here by midnight to night. And just to tell you the books are in a different language, so here are two pictures of them." He said handing me two pictures and another one of the dagger.

"Well I'll see you tonight then." He said disappearing.

Later...

I waited for this mystery man to come, something was strange about him and I let Ash and Xander know so just in case. I sighed and looked at the time 12:00.

"So do you have what I want?" Asked a voice behind me. I turned and there was the mystery man.

"Yes but your going to heal me first and then I'll give it to you." I said folding me arms.

"No your not, I can must find them and forget about healing you." He said.

"Fine." I muttered I rolled my wheelchair over to a shelf and took out a box. "Here." I said handing it to him. He took it care fully and opened it.

"Ok, you held up your side and now ill hold up mine. Just a fair warning this will sting, and if you need a bullet to bit I have." He said. He put the box down and walked towards me, he placed his hand over my legs and it started glowing a dark black. He was right it did sting.

"There. Done." He said. I stood up and took a few steps. I almost fell but hhe put his arm out and cought me.

"Yeah be careful, you were paralysed for a month. You might might be a bit off balance." He said.

"One questions. Who are you?" I asked.

"I already assured that it doesn't matter." He said. Then Ash and Xander jumped out of there hidding places.

"Ok, tell us then. Who are you?"