Ash's Heart Part 1

A/N: Ok this has been a little over two months since the chapter Freedom.

Five's P.O.V

I walked into the the mess and saw Ash sitting in a corner table.

"Mind if we join you?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied rather coldly. We sat down with our food and we are she just got back to her food. She had a far away look in her deep blue eyes and a stand of black hair fell across her face. A few tables next to us some Clones were boasting about how amazing they were in that battle. I saw Ash's stare became a cold glare, she clenched her teeth and took a deep breath.

"Are you alright?" I finally asked.

"I'm fine." She replied. I just stared at her for a few moments, then got back to eating. She truned to the table and gave a long sigh, she had a look of such saddened and regret.

"Are you sure your ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She replied, turning back to her food. General Skywalker and Commander Ahsoka walked in and sat a few tables away form us, then I heard one of the other Clones says he is an  expert on war. That is were Ash sprang up and yelled "You think you know everything about war? That shows how little you know, you only know what goes on the battlefield not what goes on at homes. You know nothing compared to what I have seen and dealt with. What I had to do!" After saying this she just stamped out of the room bumping into Captain Rex on the way out.

"What happened?" Asked the Clone who got yelled at. Everyone else shrugged. A part of me wanted to stand up and follow but I decided not to, however I did see Ahsoka go out after Ash.

Ahsoka's P.O.V

"Ash!" I called, she just kept walking.

"Wait! Ash!" I said again a little louder.

"What!?" She asked turning at me.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing." She replied.

"It wasn't nothing." I said. She just gave me a long stare and truned away and walked down the hall. I turned the other way to see of Xander and Ora were by Ash's ship. I walked over to see them working on it, apparently some clones accidentally broke the engine, dented it and some other things.

"Something is wrong with Ash." I said approaching them. They shared a quick look and got back to working.

"We know." Said Xander finally.

"What is wrong with her?" I asked.

"Right now, she just should be left alone and we can't tell you because that is her business." He replied, pulling his hood over his eyes more. I just stared at them and truned and walked away, thinking what is wrong with her?