Secrets and Lies part 2

A few weeks earlier....
Third Person Narrative

Shatter, Echo and Waxer and walked down a hallway of the abandoned Separatists ship.

"Weird how got in the same squad." Said Waxer.

"Yeah, weird." Said Shatter glancing behind them.

"Something wrong?" Asked Echo.

"I feel like someone is watching us." Said Shatter.

"It's probably your imagination." Said Waxer glancing behind them.

"Yeah, probably." Said Shatter with a sigh, he took a few steps forward and stopped again.

"Shatter?" Echo asked.

"I can't shake this feeling." Said Shatter.

"Well you never been wrong before, when it came to this." Said Echo. Then he pressed a button on his communicator and Rex answered "What is it?" He said.

"We believe that someone is following us. What should we do?" Asked Echo. Rex didn't reply, after a few moments he said it again. Still no answer.

"What is going on?" Asked Waxer.

"I'm not sure." Replied Echo.

"Do you hear that?" Asked Shatter.

"Here what?" Asked Waxer. Once he uttered these words Blade dropped form the ceiling, with his sword drawn. He ran at them with his sword out, Shatter aimed his gun and fired. Blade deflected it off his blade, Echo and Waxer fired but Blade did this move again. They stepped back and Blade just stopped and smiled; then moved backwards. Then Waxer, Shatter and Echo froze. Then Raya came out of the Shadows and walked put to them and took there guns. They couldn't stop her form doing so, they couldn't really do anything but stand there.

"Come on." Said Raya dropped there gun's on the side of the wall.

"Alright." Replied Blade following Raya into a different room.

Echo's P.O.V

What is going on? I thought time self.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Asked Redblood coming out of no where.

"Redblood." Shatter growled.

"Well not as long for you." Said Redblood, smiling.

"What do you want with us now?" Asked Waxer.

"I want you to work for me." He said.

"Never." I said.

"No, I figured that..." He said. "...Also, like I have ways of making Jedi talk. I have ways of getting good soldiers to join me."

I gritted my teeth, and I would shake if I could move. I saw Shatter's jaw clench and Waxer's muscles tighten. Then Redblood strolled closed and stood right in front of us. "Well let's put it this way, if you don't join me Fives and Boil will both meet torturous and painful deaths. I would also have killed CT-2841 and your other old Squad members but there already dead, so that might be a bit difficult. Anyway if that doesn't work I can easily destroy the clone factory's and kill thousands of innocent people; you three now I can do this very easily. To make the thing interesting if you do join you can give me the names of the Clones you don't what to see killed and I'll see what I can do and for the Clones who we do kill I'll make sure that there deaths are quick and painless." He said.

"Wait. You saying if we don't join you you'll kill Fives and Boil. Then destroy our home on Kimeno and kill innocent people? And if we do join you won't do these things." Asked Waxer.

"Of course, so what do you say now?" He asked. We glanced at each other and knew what the answer was.

"Alright. We'll join you, but we'll definitely take you up on the offer  of not to kill." Shatter said.

"Of course." Redblood said. Then he snapped his fingers and we could move again.

"Well come on we should get moving we have a lot to do." He said. We just followed; obediently.