Where are they?

Shatter's P.O.V

I opened my eyes again and I saw a dark gray ceiling; I pushed myself up.

"Are you OK?" Asked a someone.

"Not really." I said, clutching my side.

"You?" I asked.

"No, I'm not; but its good to see a friendly face." He said.

"Yeah and I take it you can't move do to your arms are chained." I reaplied.

"Yep, oh by the way I'm Echo." he replied.

"I'm Shatter." I said.

"How did you get that name." Echo asked.

"Well long story short, one of the bounty hunter got upset with me and when he yelled at me and a window I saw near just broke for no reason." I said, smiling remembering the story.

"Makes sence." He replied. Just then the door opened and in walked a women I never seen before, behind her she was dragging an other clone. She brought him to another wall and put I guessed put a chain on his arms; then she just turned and left.

"This is weird." I heard Echo say.

"Rhetorical Question?" I asked.

"Yeah, probably." He said leaning back against the wall.

A few minutes passed and the other clone woke up, saying his name was Waxler.

"Alright, so now what?" He asked.

"No clue." I said Echo.

"Well since they is nothing better to do, how about see if we can figure out were we are and why we are here." I said.

"Makes sence." Said Waxler.

"I don't think we're on a ship." Echo said.

"What makes you say that?" Asked Waxler.

"Well for one we don't even here any engine and there is no vibrations." He replied.

"He's right, my guess is that we are on some type of base." I said.

"Ok, where?" Asked Waxler.

"Once I figure that out I'll tell you." I said.

"Ok, any ideas about why we were here?" Asked Echo.

"Nope, all I know is that the Separatists want us." I said.

"How do you know this?" Asked Waxler.

"Because before I was here I was on a Separatists ship and one of the people who captured me said that me and another two clones are here because, and that's it." I said. They both nodded, and I gave a light sigh.

"Weird question, but how many battles have you seen?" Asked Waxler.

"Actually, I never seen a battle yet. I just left Kimeno, when the Separatists attacked and for some reason they Only seemed interested in me." I said.

"Same here, when they attacked the ship they completely ignored everyone else but me." Said Waxler.

"What do we all have in common that the Separatists are interested in." I said, then all of us just looked at each other and started laughing.

"Alright, I need that." Said Echo, breathing deeply.

"Ok, how's this. What is different about us then every other clone." I said.

"That makes more sense, but no clue." Said Waxler.

With Anakin's P.O.V

"Any luck?" Asked Ahsoka coming in.

"No, none." I replied.

"Why did the Separatists captured this clones?" Ahsoka asked.

"We don't know." Said Anakin.

"What do you think about that Xander guy?" She asked.

"I'm not sure about that either." Said Anakin.

"Don't worry master, we will find them." She said. Just then a knock on the door sounded.

"Come in." I said.

"General Skywalker. There is something you should see." Said Rex.

"What is it?" I asked. He walked over to the table and put around metal circle, then he pressed a button.

"Listen, I know you think I'm might be your enemy but I'm not. I want to help you find your missing soldiers, I'm not sure were they are but I have an idea. In stead of looking in Separatists space look in Republic space. The reason why I know this is because, its one way Redblood thinks.....Please just excerpt my help, and if you would like to contact me just press the button on the side of this disk." Said a man's voice.

"That's Xander's voice." Said Ahsoka.

"Were did you find this Rex?" I asked.

"Um......in my barracks." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"That's were I found it." He said. Who is this guy? I thought.