"All the way."

We lay there in shock. Our eye contact is so strong we couldn't break it if we wanted to. Both of us silent. Both of our chests rising and falling in rhythm.

Our eyes seem to be searching one another's, trying to see how we feel. Trying to examine unsaid words. And after a couple of minutes, he's the first one to speak up.

"What did we just do.." He asks himself aloud. I can't help but feel my heart sink into sadness.

I wanted it and by the way he just asked that, it sounds like he thinks of it as a mistake. My god. I hope he doesn't see it as a mistake...

"This is so wrong.." he groans into the empty room.

There it goes again. My heart drops to my stomach this time. He regrets the kiss.. Why else would he be saying this? I don't know whether to feel depressed or embarrassed. Probably both.

I'm guessing he read my change of emotion on my face because he immediately reacts.

"What is it?" he questions my change of mood.

"You said that it was so wrong.." I quietly say.

"Yeah. Cause it is Beth. It's wrong for us to do this." He says like it's obvious.

My heart sinks to my toes and I feel the effects of it go to my eyes. No. No. No. I will not cry. Not now and not in front of him. He will only see me as more of a child.

I break eye contact, trying to hide my disappointment. I study the mattress instead. At this moment, I feel his rough fingers take hold of my chin and gently tilt my head back up. We go back to our eye contact but his hand doesn't let go.

"Beth..." He lightly says, staring into my eyes.

"Then why did it feel so right?" I suddenly ask him the cliche question. I must have taken him by surprise because it takes him a moment to process my question.

"Whatcha mean?" He asks, eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"You said it was wrong. You regret it the kiss." I explain. "But it felt so right.."

Just as I'm about to turn away, I see a small smirk creep onto his lips. Oh. So it's a game, now.

My thoughts were proven wrong when he spoke.

"I said it was wrong, not that it didn't feel right." He says with a small, reassuring smile. "I don't regret the kiss. Not a bit."

I feel my heart climb back up into its assigned seat and the dread be picked up off of my shoulders.

"I'm glad you don't." I smile at him.

"Yeah. Like how I wouldn't regret it if we did it again." He tells me, obviously smirking.

"Oh yeah?" I tease him, an eyebrow raising.

"Yeah." He concludes.

He rushes and completely leans in this time, catching me a little off guard. His hand goes on the side of my neck as his other grips my behind. I gasp when he tightly squeezes, giving him an opportunity to dip his tongue into my mouth.

We explore each other's mouths once again. His now plump lips were rough against my own. I don't think I could ever get over the taste of his lips. Or the feeling of him just being so close.

"How far you wanna go?" He asks me in a raspy voice.

"All the way." I tell him.

"You sure?" He asks with raised eyebrows. "You don't have to."

"Yes. I'm sure." I nod to him.

Oh my god. What is happening.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Guess who's back?
MEEEEEE.
Did ya miss meh?

I'm back and I'm back for good. I'm having a lot going on right now, but I don't care. I'm trying to get on a schedule of updating. SO HELP REMIND ME PLZ
COMMENT OR SOMETHING TO TELL MY ASS TO UPDATE K?

Btw I tried to update the story and junk. I actually wrote a few chapters. Same with my other books, but when I updated my phone, it was all gone.

But it's all good because now I can do it again and it'll only improve! I love you guys and please vote, comment, and add this to your library!

Kbye❤️