Well? Get on.

We slept in different beds last night.

About an hour after I had gone to bed, I heard him walking to our other bedroom. Alone. He probably fell asleep without a problem. He was probably relieved that he wasn't in my presence anymore. Dick...

This morning was rough. I woke up with a sore muscle in my neck and it still freakin hurts. I couldn't stop thinking of Daryl and I's situation so I couldn't sleep well. And to top it all of, I kept having paranoia that Daryl won't be there when I wake up. Again.

I wouldn't be surprised though. I don't mean much to him. I'm a childish imbecile that he.. Fucked.

But maybe deep down, Daryl does are about me. He cares about the thing we did and how much we've been through together. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

There's footsteps heard in the house that know this territory is theirs. I have no doubt that's Daryl so I don't even worry. The door opens and his voice calls out.

"Wake up. We've gotta get movin'." He says. And then he leaves.

Movin? What does he mean? I thought we already went through this.

I roll out of bed and immediately shudder from the cold ground. Sucking it up, I make my way to the door and yank it open. I walk my way to the kitchen and see Daryl with his pack on, casually waiting.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask him.

"We're leavin. Get your stuff. We're wastin time." He tells me.

"Seriously?" I incredulously ask him. He looks at me with a serious face. Okay then.

"Why? I thought we already went through this?" I say, getting slightly frustrated.

"Yeah. That's why we've gotta go."

"Excuse me?" I say.

"You see how well this turned out. Staying in one spot just isn't workin." He says, turning to adjust his arrows.

"Yeah. Because that's what's the problem." I mumble. He freezes and turns around to face me. Daryl takes a few steps towards me to where we're face to face. He squints.

"You got somethin to say?" He challenges. "If you do, please Beth, speak up."

"Daryl.."

"What?!" He exclaims, not moving an inch. I'm practically shaking right now. But I dare not to move or back down on my stance.

"Please calm down." I break eye contact with him and peer off to the floor.

"Calm down?! Beth, you haven't even seen me all rowdy yet!" He says, backing up a few feet and flailing his arms with exaggeration.

I stay silent and just standing there, waiting for his tantrum to be over. Honestly, he was scaring me. I feel like a startled puppy, shaking in my place.

"Get your stuff, Beth! We're fuckin leavin!" He screams.

I quickly grab my bag and do a walk through of the house to make sure I have everything of mine. When I walk out the front door, I see Daryl leaned against his motorcycle in an impatient way. He scoffs and climbs on.

"Well? Get on." He demands. I follow suit and climb on behind him and hold on tightly.

We ride for hours, only stopping when we see some abandoned cars. We get lucky and retrieve some gas, which we immediately put in his bike. Then, we ride for a few more hours, going wherever we must or want. Wherever feels right. But nothing feels right. Hell, nothing has felt right since the moment I found out he left yesterday morning.

I just hope that wherever we go has a better future than here. On an awkward ride. On Daryl's motorcycle. With absolutely no idea what is in store for us.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I'm so sorry this is late. But I hope you guys enjoyed! It's kind of a filler, but next Saturday, ur gonna crap ur pants sonny.

Ily all and please vote, COMMENT, and add to your libraries!

Kbye