Stop, Daryl.

I can see their eyes scan the small crowd until they all see me. Rick closes his eyes and lets a laugh roll out. He smiles at me along with the others. I walk to him like my brother that he used to be. He slaps my back while we hug.

"I thought I lost you." He tells me.

"We thought we lost you too." His eyes scrunch as he looks at me.

"We?" He questions.

"I'll explain later." My head nudges to the crowd I was just with. He nods and continues the interrogation until everyone in their group is either dead or crying.

"Now, go back to camp and find me my group member! Someone had to have taken her!" He yells and dismisses them. They scatter like ants, in an attempt to keep their lives. Rick turns to me and smiles again.

"Welcome back brother."

"Thanks brother." We hug again.

"Daryl!" I hear some people call out. Reunions. They are all too amazing, especially with our circumstances. 'Our'.

I suddenly remember that Beth is back in the hospital bed and not here with me. In the middle of my hug with Tyrese, I jump back.

"Beth is with me!" I say to no one in particular.

"Beth? Where is she?" Glenn asks.

"The.. the, um.." I just can't seem to get myself to finish the sentence. It all comes rolling back to me like a flashback. Beth. Maggie. My arrow. Her wrists. Tears. The hospital.

"I know what happened to Maggie.." I say with grief. I really wish this wouldn't have happened this way.

"Where is she? Is she with Beth?" Glenn asks, hopeful. I look at him with pity in my eyes.

"No.." he keeps muttering. His tears are like a waterfall, drowning his cheeks. He's screaming words that are distorted with tears. He threw his gun on the ground out of frustration.

"I'm sorry." I tell him. I don't know what else to say.

"What happened?" He asked, determination behind his voice. My throat starts to close up, and I know the tears are coming. I can't cry in front of him. I need to be strong for him, and the rest of my group.

"She tried to eat Beth.." I think they all get the point. "After that sight, Beth couldn't kill her. She dropped her gun."

I take a moment to breathe so I don't get too caught up in the moment. If I think too hard, it will feel like I'm still there. Reliving the moment where I found out a good friend was dead, and where a person a care about tried to leave me.

"I shot her with my bow and arrow. But Beth... Beth pulled out her knife. She cut her wrists, right in front of me.." Stop, Daryl. Stop, Daryl. Stop, Daryl.

"I'm so sorry." I said to Glenn again. His tears haven't stopped. He has crippled down onto his knees, being in his most vulnerable state. What did he ever do to deserve this?

Rick interrupts my train of thought by nudging my shoulder. I turn to him, and he says, "Let's go get Beth."

I nod, and after a minute, begin leading the group to the makeshift hospital. I hope Beth's awake. I need to talk to her.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Sorry that this chapter is so bad & short. Even though it was crap, vote if you wanna! Comment or message me if you want to, as well. I like talking to you guys.

I love you guys a loooot

KBye❤