Where's camp?

We rode for hours. Only stopping for gas, we made it farther than I thought we would go. We are currently stopped at an old convenience store in a small western looking town. To add on to the fun, the last town sign I've seen was too rustic to read.

"Let's raid here." Daryl says, climbing off his bike, bow in hand.

"That's it?" I question. "That's our plan?"

Daryl cuts me a sarcastic look. Like he was going to say something to insult me or my intelligence.

"Well I'm sorry, Beth. We're gonna go in there and take their stuff. Okay?" He asks, sarcastically. He immediately rolls his eyes and I do the same.

"Fine. Let's go." I say, positioning my weapons in my hands.

I follow Daryl into the abandoned store and keep a careful eye out. The last thing we need is an overflowing storage closet full of starving walkers.

Me and Daryl begin to scavenge around the store together. Not saying a word, of course. Not because of walkers, but because of the undying tension between us.

"Daryl.. I can't handle this anymore." I tell him.

"What d'you mean?" He asks.

"This. The tension between us." I say. He stops and turns around, lifting an eyebrow.

"Tension?" He asks, playing dumb. "What tension?"

"Stop playing dumb. You know exactly what the hell I'm talking about." I sternly state.

"Fine." He sighs. "So what? How can we just ignore the fact that we had sex as I almost ditched you? Is that just gonna be burned from our memories?" He asks, seriously.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask him.

He looks caught off guard by this question. He looks shocked, then hurt, then just blocked off.

"I didn't want to..." He mutters.

"And you act like I was plannin on burnin it. Like I was just gonna leave it behind." I say, a little hurt.

"Aren't you?" He assumes.

"I don't want to. Ever." I assure him.

"Why not?" He questions.

"It's a good memory, Daryl. Despite what's happening right now, I loved every second of it. Hell, I don't even know what's going on right now. All I know is that you can regret it all you want, but I don't regret it. At all."

Daryl looks shocked at my response. To be honest, I am too. I didn't know I felt half of this crap until now, to be honest. I just hope that he doesn't say something about him regretting it anyways. That'd suck...

"I don't regret it, Beth. In fact, if I could go back, I would." He tells me.

"Oh, really?" I ask him, surprised by his response.

"Yeah." He truthfully responds. He smirks at me and turns around, walking.

"I'll keep that in mind.." I say to myself.