Badass and Serious?

I stand at the meeting place of me and Luke. Turning my head around, I make sure that no one else is around before Luke comes over to me. All of a sudden though, a person is behind me, tapping my shoulder. I turn to see none other than Luke himself.

"Hey." I greet him.

"Hey there." He smiles.

"Any info?" I ask, hopeful yet dreading his answer. I see him nodding slowly.

"What is it?" I ask him quietly.

"She has merely been walking around and speaking to other people on the unofficial committee." He shrugs.

"Like who?" I ask, just wondering.

"Like Jenny and Blake, a power couple here. And Smith, a important man in security. And I'm guessing a new committee member. He looked pretty badass and serious." He states nonchalantly.

"What did he look like?" I immediately question.

"Badass and serious." He chuckles.

"Did you see his face? Do you remember his appearance? Clothes maybe?" I still continue on.

Hopefully he'll remember so I can eliminate Daryl as an option.

"Alright. He had darker hair, I guess. I didn't see his face." He says, squeezing his eyebrows towards each other.

Maybe it was him.

"Did he have a special weapon with him?"

He could have had his crossbow.

"He had a revolver in his hand." Luke tells me.

Daryl doesn't even own a revolver.

"Did he have longer hair?" I ask.

"Hmmm.." He thinks back. "Yeah. He did."

Daryl could have been borrowing a gun. From her.

"Was he tall?" I ask.

"Nah. I he wasn't that tall." Luke says.

Daryl is tall...

"Any think else you remember?" I ask, feeling a little bit better.

Luke seems to be thinking back pretty hard before he shrugs and half smiles at me. "Sorry, should've been more observant of him."

"No, no. It's fine. Thank you so much for doin' this for me, Luke." I smile at him.

"No problem." He grins.

I don't know whether to be happy, upset, confused, or curious right now but I'm all of the above. I don't know if Daryl was the one with Laney. There are tons of guys in this camp. And the description was so broad, I couldn't know if it was Daryl or not.

Some of the details suggested the man was Daryl. But the revolver, the height, and the probability that Daryl would have just been out and about with her in the first place... I wouldn't think it would be like him. Because this isn't like him. At all.

I honestly miss him. I miss him a lot. Even the memory of seeing his lips on Laney's hurts my heart. I can't relive that. I can't stay here with these memories and this weird chick tryin' to steal Daryl from me.

As soon as I talk to Daryl, I'm asking him if we can leave. I don't want to be here. I don't want us to get hurt here because he decided to kiss a bossy, know it all, wanna be country, slut.

Sorry. (Kinda.)

I have a lot of thinking to do tonight. Most of it wont be for my well being, but it's not like that's going to stop me. My mind runs wild all the time, thinking of scenarios me and Daryl could get into.

I miss him...

But he wronged me. And it hurt so bad.

Maybe we can work stuff out once we leave this hell hole full of bad memories.

"Oh yeah, Beth?" Luke starts to say, looking deeply into my eyes. He looks tired, but happy to be alive. Or at least happy to be alive in this moment.

"Yeah, Luke?" I ask. He smiles a little before he starts.

"I remember that the man wore a leather jacket." He says, proud of remembering something else.

"What was on it?" I ask, my grip tightening and loosening out of pure nervousness.

"Wings."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

sorry there's no Bethyl right now. THERE WILL BE. I just have to make the story interesting. Like, you have to hate SOMEONE.

Ily guys and please EXPOSE THE SHITE OUT OF THIS STORY. I want this story to spread like crazy bc Bethyl is amazing and everyone needs to support them

Thank you guys for the votes and comments and everything! DONT STOP. I FEEL EXCITED TO WRITE THIS STORY BC OF THE COMMENTS

In fact, if you love this story (or even like it) comment something about yourself! I wanna get to know you guys more bc you don't seem so bad. ;))) lol

ok ha ily kbye