Ugh.

Beth's P.O.V.

I'm glad Daryl heard all that shady stuff last night. That's girl sounds like a bitch. A bitch that's hitting on Daryl. On.. DARYL.

I personally hate her already, but that's just me speaking out loud here.
Or in my head..

"We have to figure out what they mean." Daryl says. "How do they cover it up."

We met earlier right on the edge of this fence in an isolated portion of the camp. We decided that we need to get to the bottom of all this before we get ourselves killed.

"We can't if we don't find out what really happened." I tell him. "We won't know what's true and what's not."

"Okay. Then we find out what really happened." He says.

"Can't. They will think we're suspicious. Snooping around too much. Then, we'll get nothing from them."

"What if we sneak around? Stay on the down low." He suggests.

"There are plenty of people around here to see and not enough cover for any real investigating."

"Then dammit, let's just leave!"

"Daryl!" I scold. "I know you're frustrated, but seriously? Don't act like you're five."

"What! We're just talking." He argues.

"No. You're yelling. Someone will hear." I whisper yell at him.

"Then maybe we should leave so we can talk." He stresses. I just slightly roll my eyes.

"What?" He snaps.

"You're being immature." I somewhat mumble.

"I'm being immature? You're rollin' your eyes and crossing your arms! Your acting like a kid again."

"Again?!" I scoff.

"Yeah, again. You were a kid before and you're actin like a kid now! Have you even changed?"

"Oh, shut the hell up Daryl! If anyone hasn't changed, it's you."

"Wha-" he begins.

"You're still a dick. To me and everyone around you." Daryl has a look of anger on his face. He looks as though he might scream at me, but with one big inhale and exhale, he turns and leaves me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
SORRY for any mistakes or whatever. I'm tired and don't have my glasses. Ha.

I can literally hear my parents talking crap about me. & its all lies. haha ok

Ily guys a lot and I hope you guys aren't upset that this is short and they argued because I have a plan and it's cute ok bye