A little something

I've been avoiding Laney all day. I have yet to run into her today or even catch a glimpse of the chick, but I'm not complaining.

Why the HELL DID SHE KISS ME EARLIER? I'm with Beth. Kinda. I don't know if she's my technical girlfriend or whatever. But still! I'm with her, happily.

I will NOT let some girl like Laney get in between me and Beth. I can't. I can't go through our arguments again. I know I was the one who mainly started them for being a dumbass, but I'm determined this time to avoid the drama. To avoid the shit that threatens to turn us against each other.

I've been thinking about one detail about the event though...

I kissed her back.

I really don't know why I had kissed her back. Maybe it was just a spur of the moment type deal, but I did it without thinking. It was stupid and I regret it. I mean, how am I going to explain that I actually kissed Laney back to Beth. She wouldn't understand.. Would she?

I have a plan to tell Beth though. I'm gonna make sure that Beth is in her tent, so later. And then I'm gonna go in and slowly explain what happened. I'll answer the questions she has. And hopefully prevent her from losing her shit and getting all pissed off at me.

But I would be pissed too. So I can't say that I blame her.

~•~•~•~•~

Beth's P.O.V.

That piece of shit.

How dare he even think of doing this.

I dare him to try and lie about this later because I am seeing it with my own two eyes. He's kissing her! She's kissing him. THEYRE KISSING. But why.

Why would he even think of being with her behind my back. He insulted her the other day. Well, now that I think about it, maybe it was just a cover to not let me see that he finds her attractive.

I see him break it off and her smiling. Then, she frolics off in her own state of pure joy.

Yay. He gets to kiss a girl in front of me, and I'm just sitting on the side lines attempting to plot how I will confront him.

I'm just so pissed, all I can see is red. I get up and stomp off into the outer ring of the woods. It's peaceful and quiet out here. I've only run into a couple people out here, and both times, I hid behind trees and bushes to avoid being seen. I like my alone time. And this is the perfect place for just that.

That is until I stomp through twigs an branches and tell everything in a mile radius that I am here. I guess that's why a man approaches me.

"Hello?" He asks from a few feet behind me. The sudden presence startles me and I flinch, turning around with a scowl on my face from earlier.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I'm just fine." I answer back, clinching my teeth.

"Good. Because I'm not. You're scaring off everything in the forest." He says, looking at me with an accusing eye.

"Sorry." I halfway sincerely tell him. I begin to walk away from what I guess is his territory.

"Wait." He says, making me turn around. "Why are you pissed?"

"None of your business." I say.

"So who's is it? Who would dare piss off a mighty, ruthless, barbarian like yourself?" He teases, playfully. I internally smile.

"A dumbass." I mumble.

"Well, I know that much. That's obvious." He tells me nonchalantly, shrugging. I fight back a smile.

"My name's Beth." I tell him with a small smirk creeping itself across my lips.

"Luke." He says with a beautiful grin.

I think for a moment as we shake hands in these barren woods. I absentmindedly allow a mischievous smile creep along my features.

"Hey, Luke." I begin, hoping I wouldn't regret this moment. "Would you like to help me out with a little something?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you guys trust me with this story. It is going to have a bomb ass ending. Just wait. Ily guys too much to abandon the whole purpose!

Please add this to your library (if you haven't) and like this chapter (if you liked it) AND PLEASE COMMENT. COMMENT ANYTHING. IDC.

I LIKE WHEN YOU COMMENT AND TALK TO ME BBYS.

ily and bye