Midnight Visit♡

Your phone buzzes as a text message appears.

Him: Good Night (Y/N). Sleep tight!
You: I can't sleep..! Don't leave me ;-;
Him: What's up? :P
You: I'm hungry.
Him: Really. GO TO SLEEP. (If you get this reference, then you're awesome, okay).
You: I'm hungryyyyyyyyy ;-;
Him: It's 12:00 AM! Fatty :P
You: Wahhhh~ (C/N) called me FATTT ;-;
Him: SHUT UP! I'm trying to sleep here -_-
You: NO! A..

You continue to spam him the alphabet letters. (Pretty sure we all know someone like this..)

You: Next time won't you sing with me!

No response.

You: HELLOOO? (C/N)?!?!

Crickets.

You: ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW >:|

(Nope. Stop texting, (Y/N). He won't respond. xD)

You sigh and lay down on your bed, staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes of playing the 'Staring Contest' with the ceiling, you decide to watch some Netflix.

*ding dong*

"What the.. Who would be here at this time?" You walk downstairs and went straight to the kitchen, grabbing a knife.

"I'M NOT DYING TONIGHT. NOPE."

Cautiously, you walk towards the door. You peek through the peephole and saw.. Nothing. You start to panic.

"Okay.. Breathe, (Y/N), breathe. Don't freak out-"

A loud THUD! came from upstairs. You start to panic again and held onto the knife securely.

"Oh please.. No. This can't be happening.." You start to sweat. Your bedroom was in sight now. The door was still open, just like how you left it. Your hands start to tremble. Slowly, you walk forward.

"HIYAH! (Y/N)'S POWER KICK, ACTIVATE!"

You kick the 'intruder' at their area, where the sun doesn't shine.

"FEAR ME! FOR I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (Y/N)!"

"Ow.. Ugh... (Y/N).. Why would you.. owww..." A familiar voice spoke.

"(C-C/N)!?" You gasp. "I'M SO SORRY!"

He groans as he lays on the floor, covering his area. "I hate you so much.. Here." He hands you a bag of (Your Favorite Fast Food Place).

'He.. did this for me?'

"(C/N)..." You began. Before he can say anything, you pounce on him and hug the life out of him. "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!"

"(Y-Y/N)..! Ugh, ow! Quit it! Sheesh, you're welcome! GET OFF OF ME!" He pushes you off gently.

"THANK YOU~ How is your area feelin-"

"(Y/N). Shut up. Just go eat." He sighs, but then gives you a small smile.

You both spend the night watching Netflix and eating the food he bought you.

♡-♡-♡-♡

EXTRA: Staring Contest! Who will win?! (Y/N) vs. Mr.Ceiling!

You continue to stare at the ceiling. "I'm going to win this game."

10 seconds later..

Your eyes start to water. "YOU WON'T WIN THIS MR.CEILING! I AM GOING TO, YOU HEAR ME?!?"

You blink.

"DUST WENT INTO MY EYES. THAT DIDN'T COUNT!" You clear your throat and put on the best manly voice you can make.

"AND THE WINNER OF THE GAME IS... (Y/N)!!!"

You jump up and down on the bed and clap happily. "HAHAHA! I TOLD YOU SO, MR.CEILING!"