Tickles♡

"What the heck. SCREW YOU AUTHOR! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DIE?" You huff.

"What's up?" Your best friend mumbles as he continues to click away on his phone. "DANG IT! Ugh, I give up on this stupid game.."

"Ugh, just this author made me die in the freaking one-shot." You sniff, "I thought it would be a happy ending.. but once again, the title is Bleeding Love."

"Ah, still reading those one-shots?" (C/N) chuckles, putting his phone down.

"Yeah.. they're fun to read. Except they also make me want to curl up into a ball and cry forever." You sigh, stretching. "Well, back to reading!"

"Seriously? You've been on Wattpad for 2 hours straight already!"

"And..?" You glance at him and raise an eyebrow.

He sighs, "Can't we.. I don't know.. do something together? Have some fun?"

You look back down at your device, "I never knew you felt this way about me. Besides, we aren't old enough to do such things."

"W-WHAT." He blushes, frowning. "T-That's not what I meant! You're so dirty-minded!"

You chuckle, "Blame it on the fan fictions.."

He snatches your device from your hands and stands up, holding it high above his head. "Come on (Y/N)! Lets go to the park or something!"

"(C/N). Give it back. I was in the middle of reading!" You jump and try to reach for the device, only to fail. "Ugh, why are you so tall?"

He chuckles, "Why are you so short?"

"(C/N)~!" You whine, pouting. "Please. Just one more one-shot."

He sighs in defeat and hands you the device, "Fine.. just ONE more-"

You quickly rush out of your bedroom, holding your device against your chest. "BYEE LOSER~!"

"(Y/N)!" (C/N) groans, chasing after you down the stairs. "GET BACK HERE!"

"NOPENOPENOPENOPE!" You laugh, running around the house while reading.

"GOTCHA!"

You try to squirm out of his arms, laughing. He grins, pushing you onto the couch. You stop laughing and blush at the closeness. "Y-You're too close.."

He continues leaning in closer until your faces are inches away. Your face heats up even more, "W-What are you doing?! My parents are outside!"

Your eyes widen as you felt his cold fingers on your stomach. "S-Stop it.."

"Aren't you enjoying this though~?" He mumbles, gazing down at you.

His fingers slowly travel upwards. You bite your bottom lip, averting your eyes. "N-No.."

"Oh, good. Then I can do this!" He attacks your stomach with tickles.

"S-STOP!" You laugh, rolling around. "(C/N)! STOP IT! I CAN'T BREATHE!"

"Then say you're sorry for lying to me!" He laughs.

"F-FINE! I-I-I'M SORRY!"

"For..?" He grins, not stopping.

Tears begin to form in your eyes. "I-I'M SORRY FOR LYING TO YOU! STOPPP (C/N)!"

He stops tickling you and grins, "You're forgiven."

You pant, pushing him off of you. "I hate you."

"MOM! DAD! (Y/N) AND (C/N) WERE DOING ADULT THINGS TO EACH OTHER!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-!" You shout, running into the kitchen. "WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!"

"LIAR LIAR, SIS IS LYING! I WAS WATCHING YOU TWO THE WHOLE TIME!" Your brother sticks his tongue out. "I even recorded a video to show Mom and Dad proof!"

"W-WHAT!" You scream, chasing after him up the stairs. "Please don't show Mom and Dad! PLEASE! I'll do anything!"

"Okay, buy me some Beats headphones. A blue one." He smiles.

"Are you crazy?! I don't even have enough money for that! Heck, I don't even have a freaking penny!"

"Hmm.. then.. TOO BAD!" He runs down the stairs and heads outside to where your parents are at.

"WHAT! ADULT THINGS? (Y/N) (L/N) AND (C/N) (C/L/N)! GET YOUR BUTTS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Your dad shouts as you groan, making your way outside.

"Sometimes I want to strangle your brother.." (C/N) mutters.

"No kidding." You agree, sighing.