All Because Of Him♡

The chime of the bell resonates throughout the shop as you tread into the store. It's a small shop with a lemon chiffon wall and a pristine, wood tile floor. Floral and redolent flowers fill your nostrils; they're arranged methodically, which is pleasant to look at.

Flickering your gaze to the beautiful and sundry flowers, you scrutinize them. "These are beautiful!" you mumble to yourself.

"Hello, welcome to Flora's Flowers! How may I assist you?" a jovial voice pipes up.

Turning around, you're met with a male who - based on his name tag - goes by (C/N). "Hi! I'm just looking around at the moment, thank you though!"

A small smile grace his face. "Okay, I'll be over there." He gesture towards an area with scattered flowers. "Please do call for me if you need any help!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

After settling with the flower(s) you want, you approach (C/N) who is engrossed in his work. He's arranging flowers in vases while humming to a tune.

Not wanting to disturb the zealous florist, you quietly watch him with a smile on your face. What a lovely arrangement..

A few minutes fly by. During the past few minutes, you found that watching him work was quite enjoyable. To your surprise, it wasn't like watching paint dry at all! His eyes would always shine whenever he's pleased with the arrangement, including a fist bump in the air.

Out of the blue, he turns around. With widened eyes, he stares at you in shock. "H-How long have you been standing there for?"

"Just seven minutes," you reply back nonchalantly.

If it's even possible, his eyes widen even more. "SEVEN minutes?! Why didn't you poke me or something?"

"I didn't want to interrupt you. Besides, I really didn't mind waiting!" You send a smile to reassure him. "Are you the one who made all of these arrangements? They're beautiful!"

"Yeah, thanks! That's actually the first time somebody acknowledged my work. So far, the people who comes in here just buys their flowers and leaves without a word." He hums in thought before proceeding. "Well, to be fair I just started working here last week."

A light laugh pass your lips. "You're welcome! You really are excellent at what you do." You present the flowers you chose. "These are the flowers I would like to buy please."

"Great, follow me to the front!" He treads to the front with you trailing behind. "Are you buying these for anyone in particular?"

"No, they're for my house. It's just me, myself, and I." You slide the money over to him as a small smile etches onto your face.

Pink dust his cheeks as he avert his gaze to the flowers. "Ah, sorry! I meant anyone.. like a friend or a family member..!"

"Yeah, I know. I was just joking around!" You were hoping he would know that your reply was a jest, but it doesn't seem like it.

(C/N) clears his throat, looking sheepish. "Riight.. I knew that.."

For some reason, this florist intrigues you. Perhaps his awkwardness is what pulls you in, or the way he shows his elation whenever he's satisfied with the outcome of the arrangement. Whatever the reason may be, you find your feet taking you back to Flora's Flowers often.

All because of a florist named (C/N).