Stars♡

"I had a fun time with you today (Y/N)!" (C/N) turns his head to smile at you.

"I did too!" You smile in return, glancing at him.

Now you both are just laying down on the grass, side by side, looking up at the beautiful night sky with the stars twinkling above.

"The stars are really beautiful tonight..." He murmurs.

"Yeah.."

"I really love looking at the stars.. It makes me happy.." He continues, smiling. "You know, (Y/N). Your eyes remind me of the stars. They're beautiful. Whenever I look at them, I feel happy. My heart feels as if it's soaring.." He turns his head to face you.

You blush, not wanting to look at him. "U-Um.. t-thanks.."

"(Y/N), look at me."

Reluctantly, you turn to look at him. He places his hand on your flushed cheek. "I really do mean it. Gosh, your eyes.. they're so beautiful.." He gazes deep into your eyes, caressing your cheek gently.

You start to turn your head away in embarrassment, stopping when he starts to speak.

"Don't look away, (Y/N). Please. Lets stay like this for a bit longer.."

"U-Uh.. I-I.. (C/N).."

His lips presses against yours softly. The kiss was passionate and loving. You both pull away as he rests his forehead against yours.

"I love you, (Y/N).."