Trick Or Treat♡ ~Halloween Special~

"Trick or treat!"

You smile and toss candies in the boy's bag. "Happy Halloween!"

He grins and turns around, skipping toward his parents. You chuckle to yourself and close the door, heading to the kitchen. "Man, I'm hungry!"

You pour some (Favorite Chips) into a large bowl and head to the couch, grabbing your remote. "Netflix and snack time~"

Your phone rings as you look at the screen, accepting the call. "(B/F/N)?"

"Yo (Y/N)! You going trick or treating tonight?"

"Nope, just Netflix." You reply back, munching on the chips.

"And snacks?" He chuckles.

"Yep."

"I'm going trick or treating tonight! Thinking on whether or not I should give you some of my candies tomorrow.. hmm.."

"(B/F/N).."

"Hm.. should I save you your favorites? I don't know.." He coughs. "I mean.. I could just eat it.."

"Haha. Very funny." You smile, "But seriously? Are you going to give me some tomorrow?"

"I got you. Anyways, I'm heading out now with my friends. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye! Have fun!" You end the call and pick up the remote again. "What to watch.."

*ding dong*

You walk over to the door, carrying your candy bowl. Opening the door, your eyes widen at the person standing there. "(C/N)?"

It isn't a surprise seeing him standing there. He does live near you and you pretty much see him everyday. Well, almost everyday. But the reason why you're surprised is because of his costume. Vampire costume. With the fangs and everything. He looks well.. freaking hot. (Or should I say, he looks freaking fangtastic?)

He grins, his fangs showing. "Not trick or treating tonight?"

"U-Uh.. no.." You clear your throat, "No, I'm not."

"Let me guess.. Netflix?"

You smile and look down, "Yeah.."

"I would join you but hey, free candies. Stop by later?"

You nod, "Sure."

"Cool. See you later!" Before leaving, he puts his bag down and takes two handfuls of candies from your bowl, winking. "Thanks~!"

You stare at him as he walks away with his bag. "Jerk." Closing the door, you sit on your couch and think about why on earth he would want you to stop by his house later. "Maybe to ask for homework answers..?"

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Netflix and chill."

"NO!" You blush and roll your eyes.

"Kidding, kidding. Maybe he wants to ask you out?" (B/F/N) guesses. "I mean.. that has to be the reason why, right?"

"I don't think-"

"Oooo, you're going to his house.. at NIGHT!" He interrupts you.

"Nothing is going to happen!" You sigh, shaking your head. "I'm heading to his house now, see ya."

"Be careful (Y/N)! He's a vampire after all. Watch out for those sharp fangs!"

"Yeah, yeah. I will." You laugh and end the call, heading for the door. "Well.. let's see what he needs..!"

Within a few seconds, you're in front of (C/N)'s door, knocking. You smile as the door opens, "Hey! What did you need?"

Still in his vampire costume, he steps outside and closes the door behind him. "Since you didn't go trick or treating... I wanted to give you a treat."

"That's nice of you, thanks! I don't have any candies left thanks to you." You laugh and shove your hands in your pockets.

"Hey, I only took two handfuls. And that isn't exactly what I meant.." He mumbles.

"Oh? Then what did you mean-"

He covers your mouth with his hand and leans in, pressing his lips against the back of his knuckles. Your face flushes red as your eyes widen in surprise.

A few seconds pass by. (C/N) takes his hand off your mouth slowly and steps back, grinning.

"Y-You.."

"Look hot today, I know. Thanks (Y/N)~ I'm one hell of a vampire." He winks, opening the door to head inside. Turning around, he smirks. "Happy Halloween, (Y/N)!"

♡-♡-♡-♡

I came up with this one-shot while I was passing out candies and doing homework last night. Didn't have time to go on Wattpad though ;w; I was going to make (C/N) kiss you buuut.. I think this is cuter ^^ The ending is inspired by an anime. Any of you know from which anime though? ;D

Hope you all had a great Halloween! (: