Berry Punny Family♡

You place the plastic container of strawberries in the cart and move along to pick out some vegetables. Someone taps on your shoulder not once, but a few times. You huff in annoyance, knowing exactly who the poker is. "What do you want now?"

He holds up an orange. "Orange you glad to see me?" Without sparing another glance, you turn your attention back to the carrots. (C/N) huffs, poking your cheek. "Aren't my puns good?"

You shrug nonchalantly and hold up a bundle of carrots. "I don't carrot all about your puns because mines are better."

He gasps, placing a hand on his chest. "I think not honey. Olive you but my puns are way better. Even this kid would agree, right?" His eyes focus on the laughing boy standing beside you.

"No way!" You ruffle the boy's hair, smiling. "Mom's puns are wayyyy better, right?"

The boy hums in thought, shrugging after a while. "I have bean thinking for a while and I can't decide."

"Did you hear that?" You turn your attention back to your husband, clasping your hands together in delight. "Our son is growing up to be like his berry awesome parents!"

"I found that pun to be appealing," (Son's Name) says as (C/N) agrees by nodding.

"Nice one kiddo, a banana pun!" he exclaims, smacking the boy's back.

You laugh and head back to the fruits with your husband and son following behind. (C/N) scan the fruits, tapping his chin. "We're a pearfect couple with a berry punny son!" he finally says after a minute or so of thinking.

You stare at him in amusement. "Not bad.." Scanning the fruits, your eyes land on something purple.

Your son and husband exchange glances, shrugging afterwards. "Lettuce know what pun you've come up with Mom!"

Turning your gaze to them, you smile cheekily. "I'm grapeful for you both."

Your husband chuckles and wraps an arm around your waist, pressing his forehead against yours. Just as he's about to kiss you, gagging sounds are heard and you step away from his embrace. (Son's Name) frowns. "This is a grocery store! More shopping, less kissing."

"(Son's Name)!" (C/N) whines, stomping his feet like a child. "Must you always ruin the moment?"

The boy only shrugs in response, "That was only once Dad, on Family Day."

The (C/H/C)-haired male raises an eyebrow, "Which was a long time ago. You're older now, shouldn't you get used to us kissing?"

"Well must you two kiss everywhere we go? Please don't even think about doing that when Teacher's Conference comes around!" he complains. "You both remind me of this couple at my school who kisses every chance they get. It's as if they haven't seen each other in years when in reality, they haven't seen each other for like, an hour. Middle schoolers these days, I swear.. I'm one of the few decent ones."

An eyebrow quirks up as you snort. "Wait until you date someone dear. Perhaps your opinion on kissing will change."

Your son snorts in return. "Yeah well I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to kiss my significant other everywhere I go." He coughs. "Like you guys."

"Son, when we get home I want an essay on puns," the male beside you commands.

Your son shrugs once again. "Fine with me. The only thing I'm good at is making puns anyway."

(C/N) whines, "Stop shrugging and replying so nonchalantly! You're being berry annoying!"

"Sorry for speaking the truth Dad. It's true though, you and Mom kiss wayyy too much." He wipes an imaginary tear. "My poor innocent eyes.."

You laugh as (C/N) shakes a fist in the air. "Then look away!"

"Well I can still hear it."

"(Son's Name).."

"Thankfully you guys didn't bang-"

"(Son's Name)!"

"Bang bang into the room, I know you want it..?"

"No video games for a week."

"Oh ramen noodles! I was just singing.."

♡-♡-♡-♡

This book has quite a lot of radishing puns and pick-up lines. Orange you glad for them?

Okay I'll stop. Anyways for those of you who recently requested, I won't be doing them since requests are closed. I have three requests that I'm working on right now.

Thank you for the continuous support! I love you guys from my head tomatoes.

-iJustAFangirl