Summer Night♡

Really short one T - T

♡-♡-♡-♡

You look at the night sky, smiling as you're running your fingers through his hair. Your hair blows in the wind as you look down at the sleeping figure on your lap.

He shifts a bit, opening his eyes slowly. He smiles, "Creep.. staring at me while I'm sleeping."

You blush, looking away. "S-Shut up!"

He chuckles, "You didn't deny it~"

You pout. He grabs your hand and rests it on his hair, grinning. "Why'd you stop? It felt nice."

You sigh, running your fingers through his hair again. He closes his eyes, sighing in content. Before standing up, you ruffle his hair.

"You're so mean.." He pouts.

You stretch, slinging your backpack over your shoulder. "Come on, it's summer! You're bored right now, aren't you?"

"Not really.. as long as I'm spending time with you.. it's always fun.. He mumbles, sitting up.

"What?" You look down at him, face scrunching up in confusion. "What did you say?"

"Nothing important." He stands up and dusts off his khaki shorts.

Your phone rings. You take it out and look at the screen, seeing that your dad is calling you. "Hey Dad!"

"Hey sweetheart! Where are you two? We're having a barbecue tonight. If you and your boyfriend aren't busy, come on home!"

Your eye twitches as you sigh, smiling. "We're at the neighborhood park. You know I would never turn down food. We'll be there! Bye Dad, I love you!"

"Something about food.." (C/N) smiles. "Whatever it is, lets go!"

You chuckle, running to have a head start. "Last one to my house is a rotten egg!"

"Hey! That's not fair!" He runs after you.

"Life's not fair~" You grin.

The sounds of running footsteps, laughter, and crickets chirping fill the summer night. You pick up your pace, eager to not only beat him, but to also devour the food. Of course in the end, you beat him.